X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair Partner

So I started my natural hair journey Feb.11 2014 and it's been hard. I have been using heat as a crutch and I need some serious motivation and support! So I'm putting out a request for a Natural Hair Partner. Things you should know: I transitioned for 10 months I try different things with my hair I never dyed my hair. Thanks for Reading!!!!!!!!!

Dont know what a hair partner is but ill be yours lol mabe we can motivate each other
    I try a lot of diff things as well including dye just colored my hair the other day actually lol

Whats your reason for using heat as a crutch and how ofter are you using it? Im on a no heat challenge so ive been finding different ways to straighten my hair just did a roller set and it came out great minus the roots lol

What are things that you like to do with your hair?

Comment

What are your goals for your hair? I want to get back to a point where my hair is healthy

Comment

Hi I have 4c hair and it can be a real challenge at times, so I know how you feel. I straightened my hair for years using heat but I'm taking better care of it now. I currently have kinky twists in my hair so I haven't been manipulating my hair much lately. I have been natural since February 2014, if you need any help or advice, I've been looking for a natural hair buddy (or a few) as well

My hair goals are length retention and overall health. What are yours?

Comment

• kurlyhairdntkare
          kurlyhairdntkare commented
          Editing a comment
          How do you keep moisture in your hair?
          ---

My goals for my hair are overall health and length retention I also want to get rid of my heat damage by transitioning from it. I use heat as a crutch because I'm in high school and in my school it isn't socially acceptable to have big curly hair. It's the same when I get home no one in my family lets their natural hair out. I only use heat once every 4 months. Right now though I'm on a no heat challenge for 9 months and I will be protective styling that entire time.

Comment

• kurlyhairdntkare
          Editing a comment
          What protective sryles will you be doing
          ---

O ok same here im in college though...so i know the feeling of not wanting to stick out lol but last year i gave in and started wearing my hair down while at school, but now i noticed that my hair is stuck at apl when curly and i think it's from wearing it down to much so im trying to find a style that i can wear to keep my hair retaining length any suggestions? In not into singles or twists i use to wear my hair like that when i was younger but now its nust not for me

Comment

If you are concern to grow your hair faster then you should go with Mira hair oil, this is most popular hair oil that really works.
          Although there are several products are available in the market but still it is challenging to grow your hair fast. But, there is still hope in achieving healthier, stronger and shinier hair. Hair is...

Comment

I took out my braids and now I'm stuck in my same old hair rut. I don't do anything more than braid outs and twist outs and I'm getting bored. I need more styles ASAP.

Comment

• KurlyKP
              KurlyKP commented
              Editing a comment
              About how long is your hair?
              ---

• kurlyhairdntkare
              Editing a comment
              I just tried a low bun and milk maid braids for the first time and they came out great
              ---

Try doing a jumbo braid...if crafted a way to make mine look real

Comment

So tomorrow is wash day and I'm stumped on hair styles. I don't wanna wash and have no idea what I'm gonna do with it after. HELP PLEASE!!

Comment

Best Kratom to Motivate
                Almost everyone has had a time when he couldn't find any solution out there for his problems. At this stage, you should calm yourself down and manage your stress so that you can think better. There are different ways to reduce stress and stay motivated.
                One of the best ways to stay motivated and keep on going with life is the use of Kratom. (https://purkratom.com/maeng-da-kratom-50-capsules.html
                )Maeng Da Kratom is the strain of Kratom that helps you keep yourself motivated and helps you overcome stress and depression.
                Last edited by jennicute; 07-12-2017, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X