Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Manetabolism vitamin users out there?

I have been contemplating getting manetabolism hair vitamins. I see all the positive pictures on Instagram but still doing more research. Anyone here using these? If yes, how are they working for you? How long have you been taking them. Any side effects? How much growth in a month do you get and finally did it improve your hair growth ? Thanks!! :-)

I have been contemplating buying them as well and at the moment, I think they are having a free shipping sale. I have seen many YouTube vids that are not sponsored, who say and show there hair has grown longer and that its better than hairfinity. Most people who tried them say they get at least an inch in one month and side effects can sometimes be breakouts.

Comment

I've been using Mane Choice for awhile now. Some people get crazy length from the pills, some people get crazy thickness, some lucky people get both. Either way, the pills do help A LOT. I would suggest getting the 2 month supply and then checking your length after those 8 weeks.

Comment

What's the difference between hair finity and manetabolism? Are they the same price Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Old thread but anyway I needed it.

Comment

I personally consume vitamin supplements for a long time because without them my hair falls out enormously and I have problems with immunity. For these reasons, my house never lacks vitamins, especially the vitamin for blood circulation that I take every day. I also bought special vitamins for children because I know how important it is for the child's body that is constantly growing to have minerals and vitamins to develop.
            What do others think about this?
            Last edited by Vaneric; 10-23-2020, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X