Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just started using my JBCO again on my edges and they are growing back in super fast ! I also drink lots of water and take prenatal vitamins because I breast feed but my hair seems to be growing so fast my bf has the wild growth oil he used it to oil his scalp he has dreads I may steal it and use both that and my castor oil lol but my scalp been itching like craZy using my JBCO hope that means growth

Comment

Why not use mira hair oil for hair growth, it suits on my hairs and hopefully yours too.
      mira hair oil

Comment

what is JBCO? does it really help growth?

Comment

I have used for two days, just every other day. My hair is super-duper soft! u should try to wgho

Comment

Originally posted by Song_Bird View Post
            what is JBCO? does it really help growth?
            JBCO= Jamacian Black Castor Oil.
            Some users states it makes their hair thicker, others states it encourages growth
            HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Kemali727 View Post
              I have used for two days, just every other day. My hair is super-duper soft! u should try to wgho

I noticed that after i think the second day my hair was baby soft. I'm starting my second week on it now. I took pics of my hair (i just colored it so I will be able to see the new growth well)

I remember using Doo Grow Stimulating Growth oil a few years ago and that worked great for my hair too my hair grows fast but it seemed like with that stuff after I cut my hair that it grew back SUPER fast. I'm hoping the WGHO will do that too.

The reason i want growth is simply for fullness. My hair at it's longest point is already at armpit but i had SOOOOO much shrinkage and because it's not all armpit length, it doesn't look full.

sorry for the novel yall! LOL
              ---With Love, Always
              FOLLOW My Blog: Pretty Girl Rock
              SUBSCRIBE to My YT Channel: DuchessWright

Comment

Just bought some WGHO today! So excited to see results! How's it working for everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Sea of Waves View Post
                  I just purchased some today & used it for the first time. Believe it or not my scalp started itching just a tab bit, nothing excessive yet but I'll have to give it some time & report the results.
                  My hair itched too!!! I really think that it is the roots responding to the oil. I used (I've slacked off - cuz my hair was growing so fast) the white bottle every three days without fail!!

I have a new post on my blog about rosemary and hair growth, check it out when you have time!
                  Last edited by Green Hair; 05-13-2011, 04:55 PM.
                  "Remedies from chemicals will never stand in favorable comparison with the products of Nature..." Thomas Edison
                  Check out my blog"Green Hair" for information on how to use natural products on natural hair and my YouTube Channel, "GreenHair777"

Comment

Hey,

I also used this product for the last two months. I am confronting the major issue of hair fall, then I heard about this product and start using it according to the given description. Now I am getting very good results of it. It improves my hair fall and increase my hair growth. I personally liked it very much.

Comment

Working...
                    X