X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boundless Tresses - SCAM

I'm not sure if you ladies know about Boundless Tresses / Growth Specifics, but I ordered the hair growth serum in early June and never received the product and the owner didn't respond to my multiple e-mails. I was able to get my money back through pay pal. I wasn't going to post this until I was lurking on LHCF just a few minutes ago and found out that several people haven't received product with no explanation. Now that I know it wasn't a one time slip up on Caisha's part I felt obliged to let you ladies know. If something personal is going on with her, I'm hoping she will have the decency to shut her site down soon because its still active and people are still able to place orders.

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlyNikki App
    Last Relaxer: Feb 2009
    BC: September 2009
    Current Length: APL

BLOG
    YOUTUBE

Curl Street

Girl...I've been following this thread on LHCF. What a mess! This reminds me of another situation.....but back on topic. Ol girl just doesn't seem to care. The fact that the website is STILL UP and functioning? SMH. This makes it bad for honest, small black businesses. That's pretty much why I get my things from brick and mortar stores. I don't have time for the drama, and that's a shame too.

Comment

I usually don't buy from online businesses either, but I heard so many good reviews of her product I thought I would give it a chance. I just hate it has come to this, but she's being really unprofessional and I don't want anyone else to go through the hassle with her company.
      Last Relaxer: Feb 2009
      BC: September 2009
      Current Length: APL

BLOG
      YOUTUBE

Curl Street

Comment

Yea that thread blew up they finally shut it down.. I am going thru an issue not with her but with another vendor I got my product but when I got it the product was busted and everything was spilled out.. I took pictures and sent them to the vendor and still no response so I guess I am out of my money.. This was google checkout not paypal. She switched from paypal to google checkout.. I never had a problem b4 with this person.. I even told her hey if you don't plan to help resolve this situation then let me know and I will stop emailing you well still nothing.. So I will stop buying from her..
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by letha View Post
          Yea that thread blew up they finally shut it down.. I am going thru an issue not with her but with another vendor I got my product but when I got it the product was busted and everything was spilled out.. I took pictures and sent them to the vendor and still no response so I guess I am out of my money.. This was google checkout not paypal. She switched from paypal to google checkout.. I never had a problem b4 with this person.. I even told her hey if you don't plan to help resolve this situation then let me know and I will stop emailing you well still nothing.. So I will stop buying from her..
          Name and business, please.

Comment

awww thats so sad to hear about boundless tresses I ordered from her years back and customer service was great i just didnt care too much for the product..I hope she make ammends quickly

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzypuff View Post
              Name and business, please.
              It's a place in the UK I would get my ayuverda products from.. To be honest I doubt I will get my money back anyway or even a credit or anything If only she would just respond to me but nothing..
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by letha View Post
                It's a place in the UK I would get my ayuverda products from.. To be honest I doubt I will get my money back anyway or even a credit or anything If only she would just respond to me but nothing..

please dont tell me its Anita Grant???? i just ordered her deep conditioning cubes :
                *POW* ....its NikNak ;-) Follow me on Twitter @NikkiNukka1, Instagram @ NikkiNukka, Youtube- NikkiNukka

Comment

Originally posted by NikkiNukka View Post
                  please dont tell me its Anita Grant???? i just ordered her deep conditioning cubes :
                  No you are safe not her.. lol To be honest I don't know why I am being all nice about this when she is not responding to my emails..
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X