X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning on this Super Bowl Sunday (go Peyton!)

Sorry for my long absence but I've been really busy with work and going through some things with the one year anniversary of my dad's passing coming up very soon. Anyway...

In hair news, I'm still letting the top grow out and I'm keeping the sides and back shaved. I'm so happy my hair is long enough for me to do roll, tuck & pins now because I absolutely love the ease of doing them and they are a great protective style for my hair. I will admit that I have been looking at a lot of twa pictures and videos lately so I'm getting a little clipper happy but I will not cut until next year.

I'm back on my exercise game thanks to inspiration from lovely ladies like Lynnielove and I'm taking part in not one but two 30 day exercise challenges for the month. Even though I wasn't working out that much in January I was watching very carefully what I ate and I ended up losing 5 pounds in total for the month. I ended up getting under a dreaded weight number I've been at for some time and I am so happy, that is motivation for me to keep going. I plan on looking fit and fabulous for the world natural hair show in NYC in July

Enjoy your Sunday everybody!
    Nadine

virtuallynadine.com

Twitter

Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Onebyd42 View Post
      Good morning on this Super Bowl Sunday (go Peyton!)

Sorry for my long absence but I've been really busy with work and going through some things with the one year anniversary of my dad's passing coming up very soon. Anyway...

In hair news, I'm still letting the top grow out and I'm keeping the sides and back shaved. I'm so happy my hair is long enough for me to do roll, tuck & pins now because I absolutely love the ease of doing them and they are a great protective style for my hair. I will admit that I have been looking at a lot of twa pictures and videos lately so I'm getting a little clipper happy but I will not cut until next year.

I'm back on my exercise game thanks to inspiration from lovely ladies like Lynnielove and I'm taking part in not one but two 30 day exercise challenges for the month. Even though I wasn't working out that much in January I was watching very carefully what I ate and I ended up losing 5 pounds in total for the month. I ended up getting under a dreaded weight number I've been at for some time and I am so happy, that is motivation for me to keep going. I plan on looking fit and fabulous for the world natural hair show in NYC in July

Enjoy your Sunday everybody!
      World natural hair show in July? What are the dates?
      Just Curlz Hair Blog www.justcurlz.com
      Tweet with Just Curlz's @Just_Curlz
      www.facebook.com/Just.Curlz

Comment

• Hey everybody. J-n-B checking in here. I'll try and post some pics later.
        Coffee Stirrer Curls (4a/b), fine texture, low porosity, very thick density
        Last Relaxer June 2009 ~ BC December 2009 ~ HHG To be continued

Adventures of JnB and xal: Current CSJ
        First CSJ Feed
        Most Recent CSJ Old Forum

Youtube Channel
        Tumblr
        Twitter

"I put no chemicals. Only juices and berries" ~ Coming to America

Comment

• Hey Juices!!!!!!!
          sigpicLast relaxer 8/21/09
          BC 11/15/09
          NhappyJackie.Onsugar<<<< My Blog
          My FOTKI Youtube

Comment

• Kicking the dust off in here! I have been traveling for work and sick now that I am back home. I think the change of climate, threw me for a loop. Am I the only one who can't be bothered with hair when sick. If I am sick so is Sasha, so she is hit right now! LOL!
            Keep it curly
            Birthday August 2009
            Rebirth December 2010

my tumblr

My YOUTUBE CHANNEL

My Etsy

Comment

Working...
            X