X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair moisturizers

So I find a good hair moisturizer that world wonders for my hair. However after a couple of weeks (well before I finish the product) my hair doesn't absorb the product as well. Do I have to switch products again. I've tried using different oils as well but I have the same problem-fine for a couple of weeks but then dry again. Does anyone have any suggestions?

The products may be building up on your hair- my hair will just be hard all the time like my products don't work too. What does the trick for me is using a clarifying shampoo then my conditioner and stylers like normal.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I agree. Sounds like a product build up. Also, since I was younger, my mom was always in the practice of have 2 staple products in each category to alternate between and that always seems to work best for my hair. I try to alternate sometimes between 2 diff conditioners and moisturizers because my hair will seem to "get tired" of the same one for too long, if that makes sense. Maybe try something else that works just a well or close to it and then go back to the one you love.
      2nd Time Natural
      Color Treated/4B and 4C/Low Porosity
      Instagram: _risingphoenix

Comment

Are you cowashing?
        Wen...nothing else!

Comment

Might be product build up, try washing your hair. Check the ingredients for things like mineral oil and cones, cowashing alone won't remove them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

If you are only cowashing, then I would suggest that your shampoo your hair at that time. It Definitely sounds like product buildup.
            Kinkycoilyme!

Comment

Working...
            X