Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mizani Hydrafuse - Good Depp Conditioner?

So I'm new to the transition, and my hair is DRY! It's been about two weeks, and I'm getting to learn all of the tricks.

However, I invested in Mizani Kerafuse and Hydrafuse as a good protein treatment. I think my hair is getting too much protein (I also use Redken Extreme Shampoo & Conditioner), so I thought I might try using the Hydrafuse alone as deep conditioner - particularly because I invested in the huge salon size bottle.

Has anyone ever used Hydrafuse alone? Results? Thoughts?

Originally posted by MochaLatte View Post
    So I'm new to the transition, and my hair is DRY! It's been about two weeks, and I'm getting to learn all of the tricks.

However, I invested in Mizani Kerafuse and Hydrafuse as a good protein treatment. I think my hair is getting too much protein (I also use Redken Extreme Shampoo & Conditioner), so I thought I might try using the Hydrafuse alone as deep conditioner - particularly because I invested in the huge salon size bottle.

Has anyone ever used Hydrafuse alone? Results? Thoughts?
    I've used Hydrafuse alone as a relaxed person or maybe it was Moisturefuse. One is the conditioner alone and the other is the two mixed. I've used it both ways. I liked it on my relaxed hair and I've tried the protein alone on my natural hair. I didn't have any complaints about it but I only tried it once so far as I wasn't sure what was wrong with my hair at the time--my ends were wonky.
    Last relaxer May 2011 BC'ed April 13, 2012
    Simba's Details:
    3C/4a Corkscrew/Fractal/Zigzag Curls
    Density: High Density (Me) Tot: (Medium Density)
    Width: Medium (Me) Tot: (Medium to Fine)
    Porosity: Low Porosity (Me) Tot: (High Porosity)

Simba's Staples: Donna Marie, Camille Rose, GDLI, Organicals, Design Essentials (Organic Cleanse, Twist Lotion, Creme Gel, Mousse), Curls, Bee Mine, Koils By Nature Coco Aloe Deep, Chagrin Valley--Henna Bar and Det. Tea Rinse

Comment

Working...
    X