X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poeticjewel95
    started a topic my hands are always in my hair!!

my hands are always in my hair!!

does anyone else always have there hands in their hair???? i had my hands in my hair all day today that i just put the hair in a flat twist so i would leave it alone lol.

• GoddessC
    replied
    Ugh! I am now putting myself on a challenge to stop messing with my hair, going to twist and leave it. I also have the bad habit of snapping off ssk

Sent from my SCH-I605 using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• myrianne93
    replied
    I have a twa and my hair shrinks during the day. So I'm constantly tugging at my hair.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• Ravenpriestess
    replied
    When my hair was shorter I used to play in it but then I discovered headwraps and scarfs. I used to have a tendency to pull at the strands but then I realized that was damaging.

My fav style is two strand twists and pinned up. It keeps me from messing with my hair. I've seen great improvement and excellent growth!

Leave a comment:

• CurlyBronzie
    replied
    lol nah, I hear this a lot but I'm not there yet..lol.

Leave a comment:

• Elysiajasmine
    replied
    I can never stop playing with my hair and new growth. I'm transitioning so I can't help but play with my new hair

Leave a comment:

• westdove
    replied
    I have got to stop twirling and tuggin on my hair! Yep, I gotta put mine up in twist to leave them alone

Leave a comment:

• RosyCheekedSunrise
    replied
    Originally posted by poeticjewel95 View Post
    does anyone else always have there hands in their hair???? i had my hands in my hair all day today that i just put the hair in a flat twist so i would leave it alone lol.
    I'm not really like that. I'm more of a "patter". I'll pat my hair to see if it's sitting right or something like that. The only time I'll touch it is if it's blown out or straightened (special occasions).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X