X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my hands are always in my hair!!

does anyone else always have there hands in their hair???? i had my hands in my hair all day today that i just put the hair in a flat twist so i would leave it alone lol.

Originally posted by poeticjewel95 View Post
    does anyone else always have there hands in their hair???? i had my hands in my hair all day today that i just put the hair in a flat twist so i would leave it alone lol.
    I'm not really like that. I'm more of a "patter". I'll pat my hair to see if it's sitting right or something like that. The only time I'll touch it is if it's blown out or straightened (special occasions).
    BC'ed Feb. 2012.
    Hair type: 4a (O curls). Love trying new products!
    I will conquer my kinky, curly, moisture-sucking coily coils (also known as my natural hair).

Revelation 3:20
    "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me."

Jesus is waiting for all of us. Let Him in. #repentance #true life

Comment

I have got to stop twirling and tuggin on my hair! Yep, I gotta put mine up in twist to leave them alone
      :: My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/JourneyF...?feature=watch ::

Transition start: 8/7/12
      Big Chop: 10/17/12

Comment

I can never stop playing with my hair and new growth. I'm transitioning so I can't help but play with my new hair

Comment

lol nah, I hear this a lot but I'm not there yet..lol.

Comment

When my hair was shorter I used to play in it but then I discovered headwraps and scarfs. I used to have a tendency to pull at the strands but then I realized that was damaging.

My fav style is two strand twists and pinned up. It keeps me from messing with my hair. I've seen great improvement and excellent growth!
            http://ravencurlyblogspot.com For curlies who LOVE to take care of their hair and have fun while doing it!

Comment

I have a twa and my hair shrinks during the day. So I'm constantly tugging at my hair.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlyNikki App
              BC: March 23, 2013
              Last Relaxer: November 17, 2012

Comment

Ugh! I am now putting myself on a challenge to stop messing with my hair, going to twist and leave it. I also have the bad habit of snapping off ssk

Sent from my SCH-I605 using CurlyNikki App
                Goddess C

Comment

Working...
                X