X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pillow Cover for hair treatments

I have been reading this site for a few weeks now and love all of the information on here!!! Signed up to post about this product that I saw on tv that may be useful. Its called a Pillow Jammie and its designed for people who put in conditioners and oils in their hair overnight. The show I saw it on was Better TV, really like watching Audra Lowe and her Hot Topics. Thought it might be useful for someone on here. Not sure if anyone has one already.

Im going to look into that sounds like something that would b useful

Sent from my SGH-T989 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I found a link to the product: Pillow Jammie

hope it helps!!

Comment

Yes think i might b ordering one on payday. I hate that my pillows n pillowcases look all oily

Sent from my SGH-T989 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Thanks for posting! I hate getting my cases all wet and yucky lol
          DiamondCurl24/7
          Last Relaxer: Feb. 2008
          Follow me on Instagram diamondev27

Comment

Just look for those pillow protectors in the store, right next to the pillows. They have plastic and soft waterproof ones. This way you can cover your pillow inexpensively and use your regular sheet set. Your pillow doesn't get all nasty and the pillow case is washable.
            Texture: Coily, zigzags, kinky and one little bit wavy.
            Store bought Staples: Honey, I'm strong, HE TotallyTwisted Gel, FX Silk Drops silicone serum.
            Homemade Staples: Mixed butter, butter and oil pomades, handmade hair creams and lotions.
            Style preference: Low manipulation, tuck and roll, loose buns and twists.
            Ayurvedic: Henna, amla, zizzy, tulsi, brahmi, shikaikai, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Madeaj View Post
              Just look for those pillow protectors in the store, right next to the pillows. They have plastic and soft waterproof ones. This way you can cover your pillow inexpensively and use your regular sheet set. Your pillow doesn't get all nasty and the pillow case is washable.
              Great idea girl! Thanks
              DiamondCurl24/7
              Last Relaxer: Feb. 2008
              Follow me on Instagram diamondev27

Comment

OMG just looked it up and fell in LOVE. I showed my sister and we both ordered a Pillow Jammie. They are so cute we couldn't decide which one to order. I ordered Royal Blue and she ordered Hot Pink our favorite colors. I use hair oils every Friday night and wash out Sat morning. This is perfect. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Glad that I could help, I ended up ordering the purple one, looked cute!

Comment

Hmmmm, I wonder?
                    Texture: Coily, zigzags, kinky and one little bit wavy.
                    Store bought Staples: Honey, I'm strong, HE TotallyTwisted Gel, FX Silk Drops silicone serum.
                    Homemade Staples: Mixed butter, butter and oil pomades, handmade hair creams and lotions.
                    Style preference: Low manipulation, tuck and roll, loose buns and twists.
                    Ayurvedic: Henna, amla, zizzy, tulsi, brahmi, shikaikai, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Madeaj View Post
                      Hmmmm, I wonder?
                      +1. I'm feeling what you're wondering too.
                      It all began in 1908.

Comment

Originally posted by naturallydakotasmom View Post
                        Thanks for posting! I hate getting my cases all wet and yucky lol
                        The pillow protectors that MadeaJ is referring to cost about $2 or $3 (last time I looked for some a few years ago). They're also good for your guest room so that your pillows don't get soiled from well you know.
                        Last relaxer May 2011 BC'ed April 13, 2012
                        Simba's Details:
                        3C/4a Corkscrew/Fractal/Zigzag Curls
                        Density: High Density (Me) Tot: (Medium Density)
                        Width: Medium (Me) Tot: (Medium to Fine)
                        Porosity: Low Porosity (Me) Tot: (High Porosity)

Simba's Staples: Donna Marie, Camille Rose, GDLI, Organicals, Design Essentials (Organic Cleanse, Twist Lotion, Creme Gel, Mousse), Curls, Bee Mine, Koils By Nature Coco Aloe Deep, Chagrin Valley--Henna Bar and Det. Tea Rinse

Comment

Can you ladies who ordered come back and post a review?

I'm not beginning to wonder - I know rotfl. Everyone who quickly purchased this is new.

Dear PillowJammie,

I love the idea and would probably love your product, but $30 is a but much, especially considering I don't know if it works. There are other cheaper ways to protect your pillow, although this seems way more convenient. Since we're shamelessly promoting, may you can send me one for review? I'll post about it on my blog! You can PM me, thanks

Ps. I know asking for products is tacky, but hey I might as well since you're here. I promise my review will be very professional
                          Happy 2 Year Natural Anniversery To Me!

3b/3c fine-medium strands, dense, APL

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
                          but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. - Proverbs 31:30

Comment

Working...
                          X