• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweetdrk1
    started a topic #TeamBTGH

#TeamBTGH

Hello Curls!

it's launch day and much like opening weekend in the movie theaters the first week is crucial. So let's support our girl by using this thread to post Selfies with your copy of BTGH. I am about to head to barnes and Noble to see it on the shelves.

#teamBTGH let's go!
    Last edited by sweetdrk1; 02-02-2013, 11:05 AM.

• mania
    replied
    Happy birthday.....many many happiness returns of the day//

Leave a comment:

• ShuggaSherie
    replied
    I need this book!

Leave a comment:

• sweetthang13542
    replied
    I know that I'm a bit late for the party, but I just ordered my book!

Leave a comment:

• Naturally Esq
    replied
    I received my books on Monday 2/2/12. I ordered an extra copy for my local library.

I finally had time to read it last night, and I could not put it down! Good read and lots of helpful information, plus a picture of Gia.

Leave a comment:

• sweetdrk1
    replied
    Originally posted by natural nina View Post
    Yes, Yes, Yes...I heard her on The Steve Harvey Morning Show and I was excited to put a voice with the face I've been seeing for months on curlynikkie.com. I am from St. Louis, which is Nikki's hometown and she did an interview with one of our local newspapers (www.stlamerican.com). Please check out the interview. I am so proud to be a curly girl and to be part of her success. I pre-ordered my books and they shipped yesterday! Can't wait to get it!!! So now I'm stalking the mailman for the book and for my W2...LOL!!!
    Lol! Yes Stalk him girl!

Leave a comment:

• sweetdrk1
    replied
    Attachment

#teamnatural #teamedges #teamBTGH we are showing out! Two local Barnes N Noble by me here in Nj are sold out! My baby was in the store dancingAttachment I wish I could post the video!

So if you don't have a copy please go get the paperback today! Lets make history!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Vintagechickjj
    replied
    Yess waiting for my book to come in!

Sent from my P771A using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• natural nina
    replied
    *curlynikki

Leave a comment:

• natural nina
    replied
    Team BTGH

Yes, Yes, Yes...I heard her on The Steve Harvey Morning Show and I was excited to put a voice with the face I've been seeing for months on curlynikkie.com. I am from St. Louis, which is Nikki's hometown and she did an interview with one of our local newspapers (www.stlamerican.com). Please check out the interview. I am so proud to be a curly girl and to be part of her success. I pre-ordered my books and they shipped yesterday! Can't wait to get it!!! So now I'm stalking the mailman for the book and for my W2...LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• sweetdrk1
    replied
    Woot woot! Thanks my friend!

Leave a comment:

• loveebbs
    replied
    Originally posted by sweetdrk1 View Post
    Did you all hear her on Steve Harvey this morning? She will be on Russ Parr show next! Woot woot #teamBTGH #teamnatural
    Ah man.........I didn't get a chance to hear the interview but I'm getting her book this Friday on my pay day!

Leave a comment:

• sweetdrk1
    replied
    Did you all hear her on Steve Harvey this morning? She will be on Russ Parr show next! Woot woot #teamBTGH #teamnatural

Leave a comment:

• sweetdrk1
    replied
    Attachment obtain Barnes&Noble just in case you didn't pre-order.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X