Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #TeamBTGH

Hello Curls!

it's launch day and much like opening weekend in the movie theaters the first week is crucial. So let's support our girl by using this thread to post Selfies with your copy of BTGH. I am about to head to barnes and Noble to see it on the shelves.

#teamBTGH let's go!
    Last edited by sweetdrk1; 02-02-2013, 11:05 AM.
    Keep it curly
    Birthday August 2009
    Rebirth December 2010

my tumblr

My YOUTUBE CHANNEL

My Etsy

Attachment obtain Barnes&Noble just in case you didn't pre-order.
    Attached Files
    Keep it curly
    Birthday August 2009
    Rebirth December 2010

my tumblr

My YOUTUBE CHANNEL

My Etsy

Comment

Did you all hear her on Steve Harvey this morning? She will be on Russ Parr show next! Woot woot #teamBTGH #teamnatural
      Keep it curly
      Birthday August 2009
      Rebirth December 2010

my tumblr

My YOUTUBE CHANNEL

My Etsy

Comment

Originally posted by sweetdrk1 View Post
        Did you all hear her on Steve Harvey this morning? She will be on Russ Parr show next! Woot woot #teamBTGH #teamnatural
        Ah man.........I didn't get a chance to hear the interview but I'm getting her book this Friday on my pay day!
        Last Relaxer: Sept. 2011
        Big Chop: Mar. 2012

Comment

Woot woot! Thanks my friend!
          Keep it curly
          Birthday August 2009
          Rebirth December 2010

my tumblr

My YOUTUBE CHANNEL

My Etsy

Comment

Team BTGH

Yes, Yes, Yes...I heard her on The Steve Harvey Morning Show and I was excited to put a voice with the face I've been seeing for months on curlynikkie.com. I am from St. Louis, which is Nikki's hometown and she did an interview with one of our local newspapers (www.stlamerican.com). Please check out the interview. I am so proud to be a curly girl and to be part of her success. I pre-ordered my books and they shipped yesterday! Can't wait to get it!!! So now I'm stalking the mailman for the book and for my W2...LOL!!!
            naturalnina

Comment

*curlynikki
              naturalnina

Comment

Yess waiting for my book to come in!

Sent from my P771A using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Attachment

#teamnatural #teamedges #teamBTGH we are showing out! Two local Barnes N Noble by me here in Nj are sold out! My baby was in the store dancingAttachment I wish I could post the video!

So if you don't have a copy please go get the paperback today! Lets make history!
                  Attached Files
                  Keep it curly
                  Birthday August 2009
                  Rebirth December 2010

my tumblr

My YOUTUBE CHANNEL

My Etsy

Comment

Originally posted by natural nina View Post
                    Yes, Yes, Yes...I heard her on The Steve Harvey Morning Show and I was excited to put a voice with the face I've been seeing for months on curlynikkie.com. I am from St. Louis, which is Nikki's hometown and she did an interview with one of our local newspapers (www.stlamerican.com). Please check out the interview. I am so proud to be a curly girl and to be part of her success. I pre-ordered my books and they shipped yesterday! Can't wait to get it!!! So now I'm stalking the mailman for the book and for my W2...LOL!!!
                    Lol! Yes Stalk him girl!
                    Keep it curly
                    Birthday August 2009
                    Rebirth December 2010

my tumblr

My YOUTUBE CHANNEL

My Etsy

Comment

I received my books on Monday 2/2/12. I ordered an extra copy for my local library.

I finally had time to read it last night, and I could not put it down! Good read and lots of helpful information, plus a picture of Gia.
                      Last Perm: 9/09 BC: 9/10 Hair= 4a/b, fine, low elasticity & low porosity

Favorite Products: Giovanni SAS Shampoo and Conditioner, GDLI and Kimmaytube Leave In with GDLI. Non Giovanni = True Hydrating Butter, Cherry Lola Treatment; Styler and Sealer = DevaCurl B'Leave In, DermOrganics Styling Gel

"Never let success go to your head or failure go to your heart"

Comment

I know that I'm a bit late for the party, but I just ordered my book!
                        "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Eleanor Roosevelt

Last Relaxer: January 12th, 2013
                        Big Chop: April 12th, 2014

Comment

I need this book!
                          Transitioning to a new me!
                          Last Relaxer: January 17th, 2014

Comment

Happy birthday.....many many happiness returns of the day//
                            Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
                            X