Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravenpriestess
    replied
    Originally posted by KOrso View Post
    I've been hearing a lot of good things about the TW Bodifier. I'd try it but it's hard finding TW products where I live...

Sent from my SPH-M910 using CurlyNikki App
    I LOVE TW Protective Mist Bodifier.I first heard about it from YT's Family Going Natural.I buy the gigantic bottle from the beauty supply.I pour some into my spritz bottle and add water to dilute it.My son and I use it every day.I turned my mom onto it and she loves it too.We have 3 different textures and it works for all of us.

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• KOrso
    replied
    I've been hearing a lot of good things about the TW Bodifier. I'd try it but it's hard finding TW products where I live...

Leave a comment:

• leaderlnss
    replied
    TW curly cream seems to be good if you use it with other TW products. It works good for my TWA. But I am not crazy about it. I do like the bodifier mist. I added some to my spritz bottle.

Also.... anybody try the Eden peppermint and tea tree temple balm? It is one of my new faves for my edges and napes. I think it is helping regrow them.

Leave a comment:

• KOrso
    replied
    I finally tried Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream. I like it so far. I applied it after wetting my hair in the morning so my fro wouldn't be crunchy. If your hair is easily weighed down, don't use this product. I have very coarse, dry, tightly curled hair. I think the real test will be a twist/braid out.....

I still need a Eco Styler lesson......help kids!

Leave a comment:

• KOrso
    replied
    Can NEone school me on Eco Styler? I'm quite Eco Styler ignorant.

Leave a comment:

• Jariath's Mommy
    replied
    Originally posted by KOrso View Post
    I complained about Motions Shine Enhancing Pomade in one of my youtube videos (xquisitelyfyne "The Sucky Six").

I love ponytails. I'm very particular about the ones I wear. I prefer making my wig/quickweave tho...

Was is like paste like Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue?? I haven't used it yet.

I have yet to try MJ's products but Motions went on really good. It was the next day when I combed my hair that I saw residue and it made my hair feel chalky. It was just gross. Not something I would buy again.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using CurlyNikki

Leave a comment:

• KOrso
    replied
    I complained about Motions Shine Enhancing Pomade in one of my youtube videos (xquisitelyfyne "The Sucky Six").

I love ponytails. I'm very particular about the ones I wear. I prefer making my wig/quickweave tho...

Was is like paste like Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue?? I haven't used it yet.

Leave a comment:

• Jariath's Mommy
    replied
    I do not like Motions Shine Enhancing Pomade. It left so much build up in my hair. I had to manipulate it with some Organix Anti-Breakage, EVOO, and Honey. Hopefully it does better. If not, to the trash it goes.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using CurlyNikki

Leave a comment:

• Ravenpriestess
    replied
    @KOrso I LOVE Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier but I LOATHE the Curly Cream stuff.It was like paste in my hair.I tried to like the Curly Cream but ughhhhh....

One of my good friends is a straight natural but to give her hair a break she wore a curly pony for about a week.For real I want to try it but I feel weird with phony ponies.Do you wear them?

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

Working...
X