• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravenpriestess
    replied
    Originally posted by Braelynn Blue View Post
    YAY! So happy for you!

Okay, I guess I need to follow the topic. I have been experimenting with on the ground stylers. I tried the Jamaican Mango and Lime Transitioning and am in LOVE. Great soft hold, moisture, definition, and the smell is FABULOUS!! I am definitely a scent fanatic, my products MUST SMELL A CERTAIN WAY. It has a tropical mango scent that is light and doesn't linger.

I also tried the Soft Sheen Butter Coil Whipped Cream (I know I jacked that title ALL up) and it was great as well. Looks like I have found two staple products on the ground in the local BSS. Oh, and both of them have all natural ingredients.

Surprisingly, they also both have glycerin and didn't dry my hair out. I think the Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie is just bad overall for my hair.
    Braelynn, my son's hair loves the Jamaican Mango Lime products.The styling gel is a creamy white color.It does smell fresh and good!!!

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• Braelynn Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravenpriestess View Post
    Braelynn, Lol... Yes, girl!!! He's a GREAT guy and we have lots of fun together. He's 13 yrs younger than me and I absolutely adore him!!!!! We've been dating since late July.

YAY! So happy for you!

Okay, I guess I need to follow the topic. I have been experimenting with on the ground stylers. I tried the Jamaican Mango and Lime Transitioning and am in LOVE. Great soft hold, moisture, definition, and the smell is FABULOUS!! I am definitely a scent fanatic, my products MUST SMELL A CERTAIN WAY. It has a tropical mango scent that is light and doesn't linger.

I also tried the Soft Sheen Butter Coil Whipped Cream (I know I jacked that title ALL up) and it was great as well. Looks like I have found two staple products on the ground in the local BSS. Oh, and both of them have all natural ingredients.

Surprisingly, they also both have glycerin and didn't dry my hair out. I think the Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie is just bad overall for my hair.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Braelynn, Lol... Yes, girl!!! He's a GREAT guy and we have lots of fun together. He's 13 yrs younger than me and I absolutely adore him!!!!! We've been dating since late July.

Has it really been that long?? Wow! Where has the time gone?

Sent from my SCH-I200 using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• Ravenpriestess
    replied
    Originally posted by Braelynn Blue View Post
    Your BOO? What did I miss? You got a boo? Go Raven, Go Raven!! Don't tell me I'm late, it will hurt my feelings. Just play along.

Leave a comment:

• Braelynn Blue
    replied
    Yes, I have the Nubian Heritage EVOO Moringa Oil product line except for the prepoo & shampoo.

Hair Custard: Perfect for applying after shampoo & condition.I've used it to define curls and do twist outs.

Hair Butter: This works REALLY well on flat ironed hair.But, it also is a nice butter for twists.

Leave-in Conditioner: Creamy and melts right into my hair giving it a nice moisturizer.

If your hair does well with olive oil then this line will most like work well with your hair.It has a fresh, light good smelling scent.My boo was sniffing my hair constantly when I used these products.

Your BOO? What did I miss? You got a boo? Go Raven, Go Raven!! Don't tell me I'm late, it will hurt my feelings. Just play along.

Leave a comment:

• Ravenpriestess
    replied
    Originally posted by KOrso View Post
    Has NEone tried Nubian Heritage EVOO & Moringa products? I'd really like to hear or see a review before trying it...

Sent from my SPH-M910 using CurlyNikki App
    Yes, I have the Nubian Heritage EVOO Moringa Oil product line except for the prepoo & shampoo.

Hair Custard: Perfect for applying after shampoo & condition.I've used it to define curls and do twist outs.

Hair Butter: This works REALLY well on flat ironed hair.But, it also is a nice butter for twists.

Leave-in Conditioner: Creamy and melts right into my hair giving it a nice moisturizer.

If your hair does well with olive oil then this line will most like work well with your hair.It has a fresh, light good smelling scent.My boo was sniffing my hair constantly when I used these products.

Leave a comment:

• leaderlnss
    replied
    I despised all of the Nubian heritage products I bought (6). They feel crappy on my hair and the product just sat on m hair .

Leave a comment:

• pyces82queen
    replied
    RavenPriestess does.
    Originally posted by KOrso View Post
    Has NEone tried Nubian Heritage EVOO & Moringa products? I'd really like to hear or see a review before trying it...

Sent from my SCH-I405 using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• KOrso
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IndieCoils
    replied
    Originally posted by Jariath's Mommy View Post
    Is that the knock off Wen?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using CurlyNikki
    Nopee.

Sent from my ADR6350 using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• Jariath's Mommy
    replied
    Originally posted by IndieCoils View Post
    Has anyone tried the curls cleansing cream from sallys/target? What are your thoughts?

Is that the knock off Wen?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using CurlyNikki

Leave a comment:

• IndieCoils
    replied
    Has anyone tried the curls cleansing cream from sallys/target? What are your thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• KOrso
    replied
    Originally posted by leaderlnss View Post
    You can get the mist from Sally's.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using CurlyNikki App
    Here in Tucson, AZ you gotta find the right Sally's store. The two Sally's I frequent don't have it at all. I found the TWCCC at a grocery store. And it's probably just a test to see if it sells.

Leave a comment:

• NYhoneydip
    replied
    I've been getting softly defined and moist curls with CURLS Pomade. I thought that lil container wouldn't be enough but you don't need much at all. I hated it the first time I got it, because it couldn't slick back NOTHING! My edges, the front of my hair, baby hairs, nada! But it has a good hold for twistouts.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• leaderlnss
    replied
    You can get the mist from Sally's.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

Working...
X