X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slip? What does this mean?

I'm still learning the natural lingo, what is meant by the term "slip"?

Sent from my iPhone using CurlyNikki

It mean the product helps you detangle ! The comb or you fingers slip thru!!!
    Oils gives you slip! Like soft butter on bread !! Lol !!

Miss J

Comment

It basically means that the product you're using isn't hard or chunky, it slide easily through your hair like it's slippery hence the "slip" term

~ I'm documenting my journey to natural hair on instagram @naturallyangelic I would love some tips or encouragement and I follow back! [:  ~
      ~ I'm documenting my journey to natural hair on instagram @naturallyangelic I would love some tips or encouragement and I follow back! [:  ~

Comment

Originally posted by EbonyEyes78 View Post
        I'm still learning the natural lingo, what is meant by the term "slip"?

Slip..slippery..the feeling a really really good product gives your hair. You're able to practically run your fingers through your hair, or can feel your strands detangle themselves practically! Moisture-y goodness, lol!

Sent from my  using the CurlyNikki App

*CURRENT PRODUCTS*
        Cleanse/Condition: CURLS Curlicious Curls Cleansing Cream + Coconut Sublime, CRN Caramel CoWash + Soylicious
        Leave Ins: CURLS milkshake, CRN Aloe Whipped Butter Gel, CRN Fresh Curl
        Style: KCCC
        Seal: Oyin BSP
        curly hair BLOG..pretty*CURL*swag
        I'm on YOUTUBE! http://www.youtube.com/misstenesha623

Comment

Slip is the term most naturals use when they are discussing products that help detangle their hair (mostly conditioners). If a product has AWESOME detangling properties, meaning the consistency of the product helps to loosen tangles along hair strands, then you will hear someone say, "this product has great slip!"

Sent from my ADR6350 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Under the General section, scroll up to the sticky "Natural Hair Dictionary." Everything is defined there.
            Wen...nothing else!

Comment

Originally posted by HonnyBrown View Post
              Under the General section, scroll up to the sticky "Natural Hair Dictionary." Everything is defined there.
              Perfect Thanks Honny Brown!

Comment

Originally posted by NaturalAngelic View Post
                It basically means that the product you're using isn't hard or chunky, it slide easily through your hair like it's slippery hence the "slip" term

Following!

Comment

Working...
                X