Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You used it for a wash and go?
    Originally posted by audrajt03 View Post
    That gel is so good! I got so many people noticing my curls for the first time using the gel. The scent doesn't linger either.
    Sent from my SCH-R530M using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Originally posted by audrajt03 View Post
      That gel is so good! I got so many people noticing my curls for the first time using the gel. The scent doesn't linger either.
      Was this for a wash and go? If so I'm ordering it today.

Comment

• How do you subscribe to get the curl box or curl kit?

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Originally posted by beautifuldesign1978 View Post
          How do you subscribe to get the curl box or curl kit?

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using CurlyNikki App
          Go to their websites. The Curlbox subscription is probably closed at this time but Curlkit's is open for April.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glamnaturallife View Post
            Ummmm any update on when this curlkit getting shipped
            I haven't seen anything. Today is the 10th, which is the last day of their shipping window according to their website. Since today is Sunday, I doubt they are shipping today. I haven't seen anything on Facebook or Instagram other than congrats on the anniversary.
            It all began in 1908.

Comment

• I didn't like the shampoo only because I couldn't get the foam on my scalp with all my hair so I repackaged it into a dye applicator bottle that I normally use for shampoo. I had to do the same to the rinse because the trigger was hard to use for me while in the shower. So that's in a better spray bottle. I loved loved loved the conditioner. I used it as a rinse out because I didn't know it could be used as a leave in. I used the gel for 2 days but it gave me a slight headache after the second day so I won't be using it anymore. I'll retry the shampoo and rinse tonight.
              Originally posted by MsToi View Post
              I've tried everything in the curl collection box except the gel. The pump went wonky on the shampoo in the middle of my first wash. The rinse smells like pickles, but when it was all said and done it after I used the conditioner which I used as a leave in, my hair was super soft and my curls were poppin. I don't think at this point I would repurchase. I have other shampoos I like better, like my cream and coco chocolate milkshake poo bar. I'm still looking for a condish that is my fave.

Last Perm: May 2008
              Big Chop: 21 April 2009

Comment

• Originally posted by Truthfulmocha View Post
                Now why did I see this! I just subscribed. I'm now up to 4 boxes. I'm getting this one, Curlkit, Overnight Natural and Swapsack. I need help! Lol
                you might get double the soapyluv bc I signed up for ON and I heard her saying soapluv will be in the april box , I suppose to get the march box still waiting..... I was contemplating if I sign again but as I think of it the subscription to curl kit is cheaper (for the soapyluv) still waiting on my boxes this my first time signing up to receive boxes. waiting got me on edge ...lol
                http://octavia-shaysjourney.blogspot.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Glamnaturallife View Post
                  Ummmm any update on when this curlkit getting shipped
                  Nope.. not yet. I sent an email yesterday morning and no response as of now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using CurlyNikki App
                  Twitter: @HAUTE219
                  Instagram: Kamiele1908
                  Last Relaxer: January 2010
                  Transitioned 19 months
                  Big Chopped 7 inches 8.19.2011
                  Current Length: APL (when stretched).
                  Goal: Shoulder-length Twist-out & a SUCCESSFUL WASH-N-GO by Summer 2013
                  No heat...No worries!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiCurly1908 View Post
                    Nope.. not yet. I sent an email yesterday morning and no response as of now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using CurlyNikki App
                    I'm just expecting CK between the 1st and 31st of any month. LOL.

Comment

• Tell me why I went to walmart with my fiance on Friday to the black hair care section and pointed out each product that I saw in a curlbox along with the month it was featured. Wow I'm mean but at least it was the truth.

Anyhoo, does anyone know if tresemme natural is color hair friendly? I wasn't sure but I got a garnier shampoo instead. The garnier olia is a really gentle and ammonia free hair color btw. I strongly recommend it.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprezzatura66 View Post
                        I think this my second and last month. Need to unsubscribe before they bill again. I mean they bill u right on time. Why not ship ontime 2?
                        Keep Calm and Love Your Natural Hair
                        Www.glamnaturallife.com

Comment

• Originally posted by boopnty View Post
                          You used it for a wash and go?
                          Yes it was. That's all I wear because I don't like twisting & can't bantu knot.

Having a love affair with my 4b/4c kinky curly coils

Last Relaxer: On my wedding day! July 30, 2011

Comment

LMAO

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Right! I never even got the email so I have no idea why I got my hopes up. Why send the email though? Why even put a date for shipping out there? Aww well, guess it'll get here eventually.

Comment

• I'm contemplating rather or not to sign up for curl collection. Is anyone else signing up for the April box?

Comment

Working...
                                X