X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChiCurly1908 View Post
    Nope.. not yet. I sent an email yesterday morning and no response as of now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using CurlyNikki App
    I'm just expecting CK between the 1st and 31st of any month. LOL.

Comment

• Tell me why I went to walmart with my fiance on Friday to the black hair care section and pointed out each product that I saw in a curlbox along with the month it was featured. Wow I'm mean but at least it was the truth.

Anyhoo, does anyone know if tresemme natural is color hair friendly? I wasn't sure but I got a garnier shampoo instead. The garnier olia is a really gentle and ammonia free hair color btw. I strongly recommend it.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprezzatura66 View Post
        I think this my second and last month. Need to unsubscribe before they bill again. I mean they bill u right on time. Why not ship ontime 2?
        Keep Calm and Love Your Natural Hair
        Www.glamnaturallife.com

Comment

• Originally posted by boopnty View Post
          You used it for a wash and go?
          Yes it was. That's all I wear because I don't like twisting & can't bantu knot.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using CurlyNikki App
          Having a love affair with my 4b/4c kinky curly coils

Last Relaxer: On my wedding day! July 30, 2011

Comment

LMAO

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Right! I never even got the email so I have no idea why I got my hopes up. Why send the email though? Why even put a date for shipping out there? Aww well, guess it'll get here eventually.

Comment

• I'm contemplating rather or not to sign up for curl collection. Is anyone else signing up for the April box?

Comment

Lol..I guess we all are!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using CurlyNikki App
                  Twitter: @HAUTE219
                  Instagram: Kamiele1908
                  Last Relaxer: January 2010
                  Transitioned 19 months
                  Big Chopped 7 inches 8.19.2011
                  Current Length: APL (when stretched).
                  Goal: Shoulder-length Twist-out & a SUCCESSFUL WASH-N-GO by Summer 2013
                  No heat...No worries!!

Comment

Lol. That's sad. This cp time with curlkit needs to stop. I understand late vendors and weather issues, but dang. I have a feeling she's going to send out stuff this week.

Comment

• Of course y'all just forgot about the car accident *smh* I really think Myliek put some bad juju on CK!

Originally posted by quene8106 View Post
                      Lol. That's sad. This cp time with curlkit needs to stop. I understand late vendors and weather issues, but dang. I have a feeling she's going to send out stuff this week.

sigpic
                      tribecalledcurl.com

Comment

Haha this is true!
                        Stalk me here

Media Content Blog
                        :
                        http://assortedflavors.ilovetastemakers.com

Natural Hair Blog: http://obsessednapturally.wordpress.com/

Personal Blog:
                        http://eriebaybee7.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by SKEETER View Post
                          Of course y'all just forgot about the car accident *smh* I really think Myliek put some bad juju on CK!
                          I don't think anyone forgot about the car accident. I am working off of the emails that were sent out. They sent out an email to some customers saying that the shipping would begin between the 7th and the 10th. I, for one, am glad she is okay and that the show will go on. What I am venting about is the mentioning of specific dates and not holding to them. This is just my second month receiving the CurlKit and both have missed the date that is listed on the website. It clearly states that the boxes would be landing on doorsteps by the 7th of the month. Welp...not so far. So why not amend the statement on the website and stop telling folks dates if you are not going to stick to them. I'm just sayin.

Comment

• Well I used all but the gel. The cleanser didn't clean my scalp so I won't repurchase or reuse. I don't know the purpose of the rinse but didn't notice a difference so won't reuse/repurchase. I like the conditioner as a leave in. Will use up but didn't like enough to buy when I have cheaper options.
                            Originally posted by audrajt03 View Post
                            Yes it was. That's all I wear because I don't like twisting & can't bantu knot.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Originally posted by Wise E View Post
                              I'm contemplating rather or not to sign up for curl collection. Is anyone else signing up for the April box?
                              I am! Can't wait to see it

Comment

• Originally posted by SKEETER View Post
                                Of course y'all just forgot about the car accident *smh* I really think Myliek put some bad juju on CK!
                                Lol you so wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X