X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Financing and Banks

I needed a thread to discuss the canadian infrastructure Bank and its effectiveness (or inefficiency) to date. And other infrastructure financing schemes and ideas there. This is especially true as governments around the world are working on green incentive packages, which often include an infrastructure component.

Why not let's start the discussion. The Canada Infrastructure Bank established back in June 22, 2017. But since it has participated in the private-public partnership of exactly in 0 projects since it's inception. So, we've been paying a bunch of people for doing absolutely nothing for the past 3 years. This situation shows why I don't trust the majority of banks. But unfortunately, in our world we can't live without banking services. For example, when it comes to loans, we have to go to banks. It's good that I know a service where I can find the best deals https://www.moneyexpert.com/loans/ho...ovement-loans/. Recently I had to take the loan for home improvement. But for sure I didn't go to the CIB.

Comment

Working...
    X