X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box braids? Individual or synthetic?

I'm in high school. I was just wondering the same thing. I've had individual braids my whole life, and I want to try box braids. I've also used synthetic my whole life. I want them like a brown, and mid back length. Should I use synthetic or human? I have synthetic, but it has a curl, but I may want them straight. I'm not sure, and I'm very indecisive. New to this site, but I like it. This is also on my blog/account. I would appreciate anyone's input. You can also see my vision with pictures from Pinterest.

Either or I'm not sure it matters. Maybe it does I'm no weave expert. The only thing I think really matters is the installation, and care in between when you put them in and take them out. Putting them in make sure the person knows what their doing (meaning they aren't to tight.. Ex. Hair bumps, headache, pulling/breaking.) make sure to care for your scalp and moisturize while they are in, and when taking them out don't cut your hair off lol, and be gentle removing them. Oh, and maybe the most important thing of this paragraph don't leave them in longer than 5-6 weeks otherwise you could have hair breakage. (which sux) good luck. :-) Sent from my VS980 4G using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Working...
    X