X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I trim?? HELP!!

I've been natural since dec 2012 but last year I big chopped because I had grown bored with my hair and wanted something new. However I've never had short hair and I'm confused on something's.. Do these frizzles all over my head indicate that I need a trim? And should I get my fro shaped up? (The back shrinks more than the front I guess) thanks for any answers!!

Normally, when I have frizz it is time to trim. I have a regular stylist that I see every 8 weeks she dusts or trims my hair during those visits. If it is growing wild she shapes it as well. The shaping really helps if you want to wear wash-goes,twist outs etc. So, my suggestion is to go ahead and have a good trim and shape-up.
    come celebrate
    with me that everyday
    something has tried to kill me
    and has failed
    ~Lucille Clifton

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticCurls View Post
      Normally, when I have frizz it is time to trim. I have a regular stylist that I see every 8 weeks she dusts or trims my hair during those visits. If it is growing wild she shapes it as well. The shaping really helps if you want to wear wash-goes,twist outs etc. So, my suggestion is to go ahead and have a good trim and shape-up.
      I agree with you 100%. I have a lot of friends in the US & UK who have natural hair and they ALWAYS get it trimmed and shaped on a regular basis. They also use the same hair repair system as me, Pro Naturals.

Comment

Working...
      X