• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
kik names? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kik names?

I know this has been done before but evwrytime i try to kik someone, its telling me that your phones have been disconnected. So i wanted to have an update list of kik names because i love talking about natural hair, and my boyfriend is getting tired of hearing about it
    Mine is fuckthrillionaire, it was someones name on tumblr and i was happy that no one else had it lol, i tried changing it but kik wouldnt let me.

So how about we leave kik names, how long our hair is, our final hair goal and what made us go natural.

Ok some background, my name is vinnieh and i transitioned from january 22 until august 5, so now i have 4" of hair, a twa. My final hair goal is bsl. Id be so happy with that.i didnt plan on going natural, i just wanted long hair so i searched EVERYTHING i could. i was on google, tumblr, youtube, but then one day i realized two things. 1, my hair was growing in curly, and 2, i was only looking at white youtubers. I then looked up black girls with long hair, and then all talked about going natural. I was hooked!

My kikname is sull3_

Sent from my GT-I9505 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

My name is Suleqa and I'm 20 years old, I'm originally from Somalia, but born and raised in Sweden. My last relaxer was in December 2009, but I didn't take care of my hair... my hair is like half an inch from apl im going for bsl or something like that xD.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

My name is PPV. Can anyone tell me how to change your Kik username? I don't really like the current name and many of my friends laugh at me for this. I've got ideas for some cool Kik names and am ready to change that.
        Last edited by ParkPrince; 12-07-2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X