Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mom said I couldn't get the dress I really wanted cause It was too sexy so i settled on the dress im the picture cause she loved it. She added the rhinestones herself to the belt and all my bows. The dress was like 2.50

Sent from my SCH-R720 using CurlyNikki App
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ebonysimone View Post
      My mom said I couldn't get the dress I really wanted cause It was too sexy so i settled on the dress im the picture cause she loved it. She added the rhinestones herself to the belt and all my bows. The dress was like 2.50

You look so pretty !!

Miss J

Comment

Originally posted by annydie View Post
        You look so pretty !!

Miss J
        Thank you!

Comment

Went to my brother's senior prom. I know he may look older but I am 21. Lol. I had a ball. And I got so many compliments on my gown.

Comment

My dress was originally $199 from a boutique. I can't recall the name, but it was about 20% off and an extra discount was taken because of loose thread. I ended up paying $119. I was in love with it after all of the alterations!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaFr
              Look at my funny prom dress) As for very big problem is hairstyle... I regret that I've dyied my hair, girls with natural hair look so gorgeous !!!
              Honestly saying, I liked the dress and just few days back I bought similar types of dress from Amazon at $199. Nothing to regret as you can color your hair pretty easily. Just make sure you match your hair color with your skin or your eye color. If I am not wrong, your eyes color is green. You can see what color suits you best here: http://www.betrendsetter.com/best-ha...or-green-eyes/ My New Dress:
              Best hair color for brown eyes - why not embrace the beauty of your gorgeous orbs by complementing them with the best hairstyles for brown eyes?
              Last edited by lindanexus; 11-09-2016, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X