X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairstyles

Hello everyone,I'm about to start school again I'll be a junior this year. I'm wondering what are some cute easy styles that don't require heat? I've been having severe breakage and split ends. My hair is a little longer than neck length when stretched, but exactly neck length when completely natural. Any suggestions please? Sent from my SCH-R530X using CurlyNikki App

Twist outs are easy and cute

Comment

French braids and tuck and roll styles are fabulous.

Comment

I personally use curlfromers, which I leave in overnight to achieve maximum curls. The smaller the part, the better. They hang where my hair naturally hangs (unstretched). You can also try twist/braid outs. Hope this helps😃

Comment

I personally wear a wash n go pineapple. (Like in my dp). It's really really easy, but detangling mine once a week is just.... sad.

Comment

I'm a senior this year and I used to wear different buns and have a few pieces framing my face. This style is good because it protects and helps your ends. I used to have extreme breakage and split ends but the health of my hair has improved now I wore buns for a year and only straightened my hair occasionally Sent from my SCH-R530X using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Updos, updos, updos! Anything that has your ends up and tucked away provides great protection for ends. If you feel stuck on just a few updos, there are tons of Youtubers who have really cute and easy styles! Hope this helps

Comment

Maybe you should try to make some short hairstyles? It must be OK
                Look, maybe you find smth new if you consider this link

Comment

Perhaps, you can try braids. French braid is one of my favorite hairstyles and they really look cool. Some of the best hairstyles for short and long to medium hair can be found below. Hope it helps.
                  French braids are the most popular type of braids and you can try French braid hairstyles when you are bored of the same old hairstyle.

Comment

For any hair style solution you can visit the link. Hope you will love it.
                    https://www.boutiqueken.com/pro/sear...txt=hair+style

Comment

I personally recommended spike hairstyles for you. but if you want to know about more hairstyles this is the best site you can visit this.
                      http://www.ginily.com/
                      Its all about Health, Latest Fashion, Lifestyle, Trends, News, Gossip, Recipes

Comment

Originally posted by luvrocknsoul View Post
                        Hello everyone,I'm about to start school again I'll be a junior this year. I'm wondering what are some cute easy styles that don't require heat? I've been having severe breakage and split ends. My hair is a little longer than neck length when stretched, but exactly neck length when completely natural. Any suggestions please? Sent from my SCH-R530X using CurlyNikki App

Try side dutch braids best fit for teen fashion.

Comment

Working...
                        X