X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curly hair meet up in Indiana?

I have seen several meet ups in ATL, Florida and other larger cities. I know there are several natural hair lovers in Indiana. Lets meet! Lets get to know one another and talk products, styles, challenges and successes. This would be fun and invigorating! Let me know what you think.

Still waiting to hear from someone regarding a curly meet up in Indiana! Let me know, we could really have fun and help one another.

Comment

where in indiana?

Comment

I live in Indy and would love to have a meet-up.

Comment

I think we have 2 threads going now for Indy/Indiana...lol but were not getting any responses..Im def IN ladies...Im here in Indy...Again avaiable on weekends and ready to meet up...Im sure we can learn so much from each other and have a great time!!! I think I am to siked about it already..lol

@aow did you want to organize it?I can help if needed...
          Transition from 11/2008-11/2010 thru weaves...
          Went in for a trim in 11/2010 and ended up with a haircut
          I considered that my BC and well Im officially relaxer free...
          CHALLENGE CHIC
          Edges Challenge
          NO BUY Challenge
          2011 Summer Hair Challenge

Comment

Indiana meet up

Hello,
            Sorrry for the late response. I live in fort Wayne, I'm about 1.5 hours from Indy!. I really would like to organize it. I would love for anyone to assist. We could alternate cities. I do know several naturals in Indy and I also know several naturals in Fort Wayne. I have some speakers in mind and we could really make this a really nice event like the bigger cities. I am excited for the feedback.

Let me know what you are thinking

AOW
            Aishawhite.com
            Last edited by aow; 05-06-2011, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aow View Post
              Hello,
              Sorrry for the late response. I live in fort Wayne, I'm about 1.5 hours from Indy!. I really would like to organize it. I would love for anyone to assist. We could alternate cities. I do know several naturals in Indy and I also know several naturals in Fort Wayne. I have some speakers in mind and we could really make this a really nice event like the bigger cities. I am excited for the feedback.

Let me know what you are thinking

AOW
              Aishawhite.com
              Thats great...My SO is in the Military and has drill up there once a month so alternating cities would be great for me...Still awaiting more responses from the other ladies...if we do not get to much more we can go ahead and plan something with the other 2 ladies I think that responded since it sounds like you already know plenty of other natural ladies....Once the planning gets started if any other ladies want to join in they are more than welcome...It seems like you would be great to organize it...Sounds like you already have the connects...lol I would be glad to assit and again hopefully more ladies will join in :-)
              Transition from 11/2008-11/2010 thru weaves...
              Went in for a trim in 11/2010 and ended up with a haircut
              I considered that my BC and well Im officially relaxer free...
              CHALLENGE CHIC
              Edges Challenge
              NO BUY Challenge
              2011 Summer Hair Challenge

Comment

Thanks for your response. I will wait a little bit on others to respond. When is the next time you have planned to be in Fort Wayne?

Comment

I am in Indy as well and would love to have a meetup here!!

Comment

Do you guys know of any vendors that would come here?

Comment

Originally posted by mrsckugs View Post
                      I am in Indy as well and would love to have a meetup here!!
                      Mrssckugs: Thanks for your response! We are planning a meet up with in the next month. We are testing the interest and will keep you updated with the date and location. We have interest in Indy and Fort Wayne, the hope is to bring both cities together and have a Naturally Great Time.
                      Keep checking for more info!
                      Thanks

Comment

I am working on that, if you know of some vendors we can contact, let me know!

Comment

I currently live in FL and am moving to Indianapolis in July to start a fellowship at Riley Children's!!! I'm really excited to meet up with u all! Please keep me in the loop!!

Comment

Curly MD
                            Glad to have your interest! Will keep you posted!

Aisha White
                            Naturally You, LLC
                            Aishawhite.com

Comment

Originally posted by aow View Post
                              I am working on that, if you know of some vendors we can contact, let me know!
                              I run a blog on my journey of going natural. I would be more than happy to maybe sponsor one or two giveaways. Get in contact with me if you are interested.

The Tale of Going Natural

Comment

Working...
                              X