Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perm2Natural
    started a topic National Natural Hair Meetup Day

National Natural Hair Meetup Day

Has anyone heard about this yet? It's all over Twitter. Don't know about FB because I am not on there.

Who is excited about this meetup! I know I am! I think its a great idea! If you haven't heard about it (From the site) "Its purpose is to allow the opportunity for women across the country to meet in their own communities while networking, sharing and meeting (virtually) other women across the country participating in meetups on the same day. Natural hair meetups are events designed to share information, techniques, inspiration and products to aid individuals in their natural hair journey."I am in Detroit and from their site we have a host but no venue yet!

May 19th will be here before we know it! Can't wait!

To see if your state is in on this event go to http://nnhmd.com/
    Last edited by Perm2Natural; 02-12-2013, 10:37 AM.

• SisterBoyd
    replied
    INHMD is on Saturday May 30th this year! For official events go to www.INHMD.com. Follow the hash tag #inhmd on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook for more info! Los Angeles is sold out, but there is a wait list. Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• fcanaturals
    replied
    Hello ladies! I am on the INHMD planning committee and we are planning for our 3rd year! Here is the current list of cities.. If you would like to host or know of someone who would, please have them register for the mandatory info call.
    Background of INHMD Requirements to be considered for an event host Benefits of hosting an INHMD event Answers to questions about hosting an INHMD event Please be aware that attendance on this call...

Leave a comment:

• SisterBoyd
    replied
    Almost a week later and its way too quite in here!

So let me hear about the wonderful time you had in Saturday...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• KandiLenay'
    replied
    Anyone going to the one in Savannah, GA today?

Leave a comment:

• SisterBoyd
    replied
    Los Angeles Naturals, where are you?

Where are my curlies and natural beauties in Los Angeles or surrounding areas?

Tickets are still available for the official INHMD event in Los Angeles. I'm offering a limited number of discounted general admission tickets; use promo code LACGFRIENDS.

Also, I've extended the military discount. Please contact me if you're active military or the spouse. Proof of enlistment is required to receive the promo code.

International Natural Hair Meet Up Day hosted by LA Curly Gi... - Eventbrite

I hope to see you Saturday night!

Leave a comment:

• SisterBoyd
    replied
    Tokyo, Japan has been confirmed as an official INHMD hosted city!

Now this is INTERNATIONAL! How exciting is this!

Do you know anyone in Tokyo, Japan?

Tokyo, Japan | International Natural Hair Meetup Day

Leave a comment:

• SisterBoyd
    replied
    Happy Mother's Day!

Platinum Product Junkies are hosting a ticket giveaway for INHMD Los Angeles tickets on their site. To enter the giveaway and for details go to http://platinumpj.com/2013/05/11/giv...r-meet-up-day/.

Winners will be selected Wednesday.

Leave a comment:

• SisterBoyd
    replied
    Good morning!
    Please make sure you're attending official INHMD events. If the event isn't listed on our website then it isn't an official and approved INHMD event. www.nnhmd.com/events

Also, get your tickets now. Many are waiting until the day of the event and are risking long lines or the chance of going to an event that is sold out. Most events have swag bag limits that will be reached by online pre-event purchases. Don't risk your entry into the event or your swag bag. Get your tickets now! www.nnhmd.com/events

The INHMD planning team and hosts are down to the wire. Please be patient with us regarding response time to your inquiries. Most information can be found on our website www.inhmd.com. I can answer questions as well.

I hope you have a great time on International Natural Hair Meet Up Day!

Lydia Boyd
    Director if Operations
    INHMD

Leave a comment:

• Sultry
    replied
    Yes! There's one in Oakland, CA. I'm going!

Leave a comment:

• SisterBoyd
    replied
    *bump*

Leave a comment:

• SisterBoyd
    replied
    Los Angeles curlies!!!!

I am offering 10 discounted general admission tickets to active military personnel and/or their spouses. So naturals, curlies, transitioners, newbies, curious, etc. who are military personnel or a spouse qualify for these discounted tickets. You will have to show proof of active duty. Please leave your email address if you're interested.

Remember there are only 10 tickets so don't wait.

I'll be updating the list of vendors and sponsors this week.

I'm so excited!

http://lacurlygirlsinhmd.eventbrite.com

Leave a comment:

• Ms Hood
    replied
    NC Meet Up!

For the ladies in my neck of the woods!

Raleigh, NC- Int'l Hair Meetup Day presented by Natural... - Eventbrite

Leave a comment:

• SisterBoyd
    replied
    So who is attending an INHMD event? Rep your area!

Leave a comment:

• SisterBoyd
    replied
    Los Angeles is in the house for a second year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4r9...e_gdata_player

http://lacurlygirlsinhmd.eventbrite.com

Leave a comment:

Working...
X