X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Angeles Naturals, where are you?

Where are my curlies and natural beauties in Los Angeles or surrounding areas?

Tickets are still available for the official INHMD event in Los Angeles. I'm offering a limited number of discounted general admission tickets; use promo code LACGFRIENDS.

Also, I've extended the military discount. Please contact me if you're active military or the spouse. Proof of enlistment is required to receive the promo code.

International Natural Hair Meet Up Day hosted by LA Curly Gi... - Eventbrite

I hope to see you Saturday night!
    Peace & Blessings!
    SisterBoyd

Comment

• Anyone going to the one in Savannah, GA today?

Comment

• Almost a week later and its way too quite in here!

So let me hear about the wonderful time you had in Saturday...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CurlyNikki App
        Peace & Blessings!
        SisterBoyd

Comment

• Hello ladies! I am on the INHMD planning committee and we are planning for our 3rd year! Here is the current list of cities.. If you would like to host or know of someone who would, please have them register for the mandatory info call.
          Background of INHMD Requirements to be considered for an event host Benefits of hosting an INHMD event Answers to questions about hosting an INHMD event Please be aware that attendance on this call...

Comment

• INHMD is on Saturday May 30th this year! For official events go to www.INHMD.com. Follow the hash tag #inhmd on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook for more info! Los Angeles is sold out, but there is a wait list. Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CurlyNikki App
            Peace & Blessings!
            SisterBoyd

Comment

Working...
            X