X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dmv area especially DC

Anyone in the DMV area especially in dc that will like to meet up. . I know the ubiquitous hair show is coming up the 23 n 24 will people like to meet up later on those days for drinks. .or just meet up on general? Let me know.

Wish i lived out there id come

Comment

Aww.. Where do you live?

Comment

Hi Tunde, we are due for a meet up. I live in Greenbelt.

I tried to put one together in March and someone from the Baltimore Hair Show butted in.
        Wen...nothing else!

Comment

I'm so down. . Im in dc Logan circle area. . You going to the ubiquitous hair show.. my email is [email protected].. Let's Talk n plan further

Comment

I didn't go to the hair show.

Plan something! Make sure it's metro accessible and has free parking.
            Wen...nothing else!

Comment

Umm.. definately down for one! I still havent made one of the natural hair shows yet! Im always busy when they come around!! I wanted to go to the one at BarCode a few weeks ago that Yolanda Renee hosted. Did anybody go?
              Living life like its golden..naturally! Last relaxer:Jan 2011 BC: Aug 2011

Comment

Have you ladies met up yet? I work in DC and I'm definitely interested in a meetup.

Kim

Comment

Still waiting for someone to plan it.
                  Wen...nothing else!

Comment

IF you guys are interested PM me your emails and I can send out a general email and go from there

Comment

Working...
                    X