X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dmv area especially DC

Anyone in the DMV area especially in dc that will like to meet up. . I know the ubiquitous hair show is coming up the 23 n 24 will people like to meet up later on those days for drinks. .or just meet up on general? Let me know.

Wish i lived out there id come

Comment

Aww.. Where do you live?

Comment

Hi Tunde, we are due for a meet up. I live in Greenbelt.

I tried to put one together in March and someone from the Baltimore Hair Show butted in.
        Wen...nothing else!

Comment

I'm so down. . Im in dc Logan circle area. . You going to the ubiquitous hair show.. my email is [email protected].. Let's Talk n plan further

Comment

I didn't go to the hair show.

Plan something! Make sure it's metro accessible and has free parking.
            Wen...nothing else!

Comment

Umm.. definately down for one! I still havent made one of the natural hair shows yet! Im always busy when they come around!! I wanted to go to the one at BarCode a few weeks ago that Yolanda Renee hosted. Did anybody go?
              Living life like its golden..naturally! Last relaxer:Jan 2011 BC: Aug 2011

Comment

Have you ladies met up yet? I work in DC and I'm definitely interested in a meetup.

Kim

Comment

Still waiting for someone to plan it.
                  Wen...nothing else!

Comment

IF you guys are interested PM me your emails and I can send out a general email and go from there

Comment

I think it is great to meet up with you most of people who are near to DC or living in DC will love to meetup ...
                      Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
                      X