Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used Wen Summer Honey Peach yesterday. I cut my hair short again, so I have to adjust to how much to use as my leave-in.
    Wen...nothing else!

Comment

I fixed the leave-in issue. I use 2 full pumps of the cleansing conditioner as my leave-in. I mix it with The Silicone Serum of the Day and get great results.

My current staples are:

Sweet Almond Mint - I use this when I just want a mildly moisturizing cleanse;
      Fig - oodles of moisture;
      613 - oodles of protein;
      Tea Tree - this addresses dry scalp issues; and
      Summer Honey Peach - a seasonal.

I have a bunch of oils from the various kit offers on QVC, but Tea Tree is my staple because I see hair growth. So much that I stopped using Rogaine! The other oils, I mix in with my body lotions.
      Wen...nothing else!

Comment

I used Wen Fall Tuscan Pear and fell in love with it. It gave me second day hair on day one! I stockpiled it immediately.
        Wen...nothing else!

Comment

Every few months, I use shampoo to change up my Wen regimen. On Saturday, I used Dove Quench and Wen Fall Tuscan Pear. I am still loving my results.
          Wen...nothing else!

Comment

HonnyBrown, I use Wen also but I don't seem to get the great results that you get. I can't figure out what I may be doing wrong. I really need moisture in my hair but I don't think I'm getting that much with Fig. What deep conditioner do you suggest?

Comment

Hi Susanb! Wen takes a lot of trial and error. Once you find that magic bullet combination, you will be hooked for life.

Are you doing a double cleanse with Fig? That really helps.

When you get in the shower, drench your hair under the shower stream. Wash your hair with 6 pumps (more for longer hair) of Fig and rinse well. Add another 6 pumps, massage through the hair, add a splash of water to make it frothy, and take your shower.

Use 1/2 - 1 pump of Fig as your leave-in.

For my deep conditioner, I do one of two things: an extended cleanse with Fig on the weekends, or Wen ReMoist. An extended cleanse is leaving Fig in my hair under a shower cap for several hours. Wen ReMoist is the line's deep conditioner. It works well, but I get similar results from the shower cap.
              Wen...nothing else!

Comment

Thursday morning before work, I washed with Wen Tea Tree and used Mane and Tail Anti-Frizz Shine serum in my leave-in.

My curls were off the hook!!!!!! Second day hair was okay.
                Wen...nothing else!

Comment

I'm still loving Wen!
                  Wen...nothing else!

Comment

Wen Fig is great for natural hair, but Wen Tea Tree stands on its own!
                    Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• I got a free sample of Wen Cucumber Aloe cleansing conditioner. I have never tried it before because it's made for people who have oily roots and dry hair. Not me, so not me.

With very low expectations, I tried it this morning. I was blown away! My hair was soft and lush and my curls were plump and bungee.

I'm going to use it exclusively so I can see how my hair reacts to it. If the results are consistent, this is my new HG!
                      Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• I received Wen summer seasonal last week. I used it on Sunday and my hair is still moist and juicy. This one is for Coconut Lime Verbena.
                        Wen...nothing else!

Comment

• Guthy Renker, the company I buy most of my Wen products from, sent me a sample (12 ounce bottle) of Cucumber Aloe. I avoided that one because it was made for oily hair. I tried it out. Boy, was I surprised! Not only did it not strip my hair, it was moisturizing. I've used it consistently for a few weeks and I've gotten the same moist, bungee curls as I did on day one.
                          Wen...nothing else!

Comment

Working...
                          X