X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite leave-in (on the ground)

I'm running out to the store later and I need some more leave-in conditioner. My go to is Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave In. I wouldn't mind trying something else though. Any suggestions? My hair doesn't not do well with a lot of protein so nothing protein heavy please.

I would prefer it be something and I can go out and get from the store (Walmart/Walgreens, etc) because online doesn't always fit my budget (college student struggle).
    2nd Time Natural
    Color Treated/4B and 4C/Low Porosity
    Instagram: _risingphoenix

I haven't tried it, but as I am has a leave in conditioner and a moisture milk. I wasn't impressed with Eden body work's peppermint products, but they have a hair milk product also. If you don't mind silicones, aunt jackie's knot on my watch is a good one. Family dollar carries aunt Jackie products.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by LuvMyCurls429 View Post
      I haven't tried it, but as I am has a leave in conditioner and a moisture milk. I wasn't impressed with Eden body work's peppermint products, but they have a hair milk product also. If you don't mind silicones, aunt jackie's knot on my watch is a good one. Family dollar carries aunt Jackie products.

I'm glad you mentioned Aunt Jackie's because I've been meaning to try it out! And there is a Family Dollar in every neighborhood where I live.
      2nd Time Natural
      Color Treated/4B and 4C/Low Porosity
      Instagram: _risingphoenix

Comment

Great! I think it's the best one out of all the drugstore brands. Shea moisture curl n style milk was my boo but the scent nauseated me something terrible.

Comment

Working...
        X