X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afroveda products! Your thoughts?!

I want to try their products. I mostly do flat twists, twist and curls... I was thinking totally twisted or one if the other butters.. What do you think about their products? Which ones would you suggest? I know their is a sale until sep 30.

Originally posted by Breezie24 View Post
    I want to try their products. I mostly do flat twists, twist and curls... I was thinking totally twisted or one if the other butters.. What do you think about their products? Which ones would you suggest? I know their is a sale until sep 30.
    Hey Breezie!!! AFROVEDA anything. Rocks! My faves are the Curl Define and Totally Twisted. Both are perfect for the styles you're trying to create!!

*CURRENT PRODUCTS*
    Cleanse/Condition: CURLS Curlicious Curls Cleansing Cream + Coconut Sublime, CRN Caramel CoWash + Soylicious
    Leave Ins: CURLS milkshake, CRN Aloe Whipped Butter Gel, CRN Fresh Curl
    Style: KCCC
    Seal: Oyin BSP
    curly hair BLOG..pretty*CURL*swag
    I'm on YOUTUBE! http://www.youtube.com/misstenesha623

Comment

Thank you! I think I'm subscribed to your YouTube videos. Love your hair, and you're hilarious! I think I'm going to try the totally twisted.😊

Comment

Thank you! I think I'm subscribed to your YouTube videos. Love your hair, and you're hilarious! I think I'm going to try the totally twisted.😊
        Aww!! AWESOME!!! Thaaaank yoooouuu!!!

*CURRENT PRODUCTS*
        Cleanse/Condition: CURLS Curlicious Curls Cleansing Cream + Coconut Sublime, CRN Caramel CoWash + Soylicious

Comment

I really like their butters. My favorites are the Curl Define and the Shea Amla. My twist outs are the BOMB using these products.
          B/C: April 2, 2011 Last relaxer: October 2010 "Be yourself. Because the people that mind don't matter, and the people that matter don't mind."~Dr. Seuss Blog: http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...part-deux.html

Comment

Has anyone tried the hemp seed lock butter?

Comment

Originally posted by 1stLadyBailey View Post
              Aww!! AWESOME!!! Thaaaank yoooouuu!!!
              I viewed your YouTube videos yesterday and you are so pretty, enjoyed watching them. I have to ask because I can't remember but are you a preacher's wife? I remember someone asking about being the 1st lady of a church when I first joined but don't remember the details.

AfroVeda--I like Curl Define and Shea Amla. I will admit that I didn't try for a while because of all the hoopla but I do like the products and will try more. Lol the product junkie in me wants to wash my hair just to try something but my curls are wayyyy too cute for that right now *feeling myself*
              Last relaxer May 2011 BC'ed April 13, 2012
              Simba's Details:
              3C/4a Corkscrew/Fractal/Zigzag Curls
              Density: High Density (Me) Tot: (Medium Density)
              Width: Medium (Me) Tot: (Medium to Fine)
              Porosity: Low Porosity (Me) Tot: (High Porosity)

Simba's Staples: Donna Marie, Camille Rose, GDLI, Organicals, Design Essentials (Organic Cleanse, Twist Lotion, Creme Gel, Mousse), Curls, Bee Mine, Koils By Nature Coco Aloe Deep, Chagrin Valley--Henna Bar and Det. Tea Rinse

Comment

Originally posted by PinkIce View Post
                I viewed your YouTube videos yesterday and you are so pretty, enjoyed watching them. I have to ask because I can't remember but are you a preacher's wife? I remember someone asking about being the 1st lady of a church when I first joined but don't remember the details.

AfroVeda--I like Curl Define and Shea Amla. I will admit that I didn't try for a while because of all the hoopla but I do like the products and will try more. Lol the product junkie in me wants to wash my hair just to try something but my curls are wayyyy too cute for that right now *feeling myself*
                Nope. Just a regular person's wife..Lol!
                Glad you like the Afroveda!!

*CURRENT PRODUCTS*

Comment

Sigh, why does it take 3 years for afroveda products to get here.. Lol. Sheesh... I think I'm slowly turning into a product junkie, an impatient one at that.😂😂

Comment

I've only tried the butters and I LOVE them all!

Check me out http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...nest-hair.html

Comment

Originally posted by Braelynn Blue View Post
                      I really like their butters. My favorites are the Curl Define and the Shea Amla. My twist outs are the BOMB using these products.
                      Do you use these products together?
                      BC 2/17/2012

Comment

Originally posted by MayaNatural View Post
                        Do you use these products together?
                        Interesting, I've never tried them together. I have paired the Pur Whipped Jelly and Shea Amla cream and got great results.
                        B/C: April 2, 2011 Last relaxer: October 2010 "Be yourself. Because the people that mind don't matter, and the people that matter don't mind."~Dr. Seuss Blog: http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...part-deux.html

Comment

Afroveda. Love it! Curl Define is my boo. I also really like the carrot bar. I use it every other month to clarify my hair. It's very moisturizing.
                          sigpic
                          Big Chop: 8/13/2010, Signature Style: Twist Out, Goal: APL curlsStaples:
                          D.C. - DB Deep Condish Mask & AO GBP Condish
                          Poo - Afroveda Carrot Bar, Leave-In - Oyin Honey Hemp & Giovanni Direct
                          Oil - Jojoba, Detangler/Refresher - DB Herbal Leave-In Spritz
                          Stylers - Original Moxie Hair Bling, Original Moxie Just Gel, Oyin Burnt Sugar, SM Thickening Growth Milk, Afroveda Curl Define

Phena is fine and thin in some places and of medium density in others. 4a, 4b & 3c, high porosity.

Comment

Originally posted by Braelynn Blue View Post
                            Interesting, I've never tried them together. I have paired the Pur Whipped Jelly and Shea Amla cream and got great results.
                            Lol I am still learning the right combos
                            BC 2/17/2012

Comment

My products are here! I'm excited!

Comment

Working...
                              X