Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazilian Blowout...good idea or waste of money?

So I've been thinking about getting a Brazilian Blowout I'm sure many of you have heard about what this product does. It makes your hair more manageable,cuts down on frizz and if you do want to ever straighten your hair it cuts down on drying time. Don't get this confused with a perm though, as your hair will still have its curl but also helps in lengthening and stretching the curls. I wanted to know if any of you had tried it and how you liked it..results, ect.

Thanks for your help guys!

Greetings!
    I dreamed of straight hair for a long time ... My reliable friend is the iron, with which I often straighten my hair.
    My hair is a shock of unevenly curly, coarse, and unruly hair. And also the scalp is very sensitive, as soon as a crust appears ... I decided to buy this product. By the way, I saw an advertisement here https://switchere.com/exchange/usd-to-eth .
    The positive aspects of this particular line-up are quite impressive!
    1- Do not spoil or dry hair.
    2-You can wash, braid, curl, style your hair immediately after the procedure.
    3- Straightens, makes them heavier and more well-groomed in appearance.
    4- You can use oils!
    Last edited by bissers; 02-06-2021, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Hmm not very much sure about the products that it will working good or not ..
      Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
      X