Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PinkIce
    started a topic Alter Scent of Products

Alter Scent of Products

Is there a way to alter the scent of a product? There are a few products that I liked for my hair but the scent gave me a migraine so I end up either using on my daughter's hair or I have to get rid of some altogether. Now that I'm natural and learning about ingredients and even making a few things myself, I'm wondering if anyone has had any luck altering the smell/scent of a product?

Of course I know that peppermint oil is fairly strong but I'm thinking that some items would just smell of peppermint and the original scent. Any ideas would be appreciated.

• tarissa01
    replied
    There are non-scented products out there is just you gotta research what companies sell non- scented products.

If you are making your own , I would scope and smell the products if you can, around your local bss before making a purchase.

One product I know that is non scented is soft n free I know a few others but they are a tad bit expensive and I know a natural site that some of they products are not hard on smell but they come from the uk. If you want I can name some sites or pm the ones I know. If your interested.

I see this is a big issue , but not much discussed with companies. I feel this should be informed because people sometimes have general allergies and just can't take high smelly product because of sensitivity.

Sent from my HTC Status using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

Working...
X