X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alter Scent of Products

Is there a way to alter the scent of a product? There are a few products that I liked for my hair but the scent gave me a migraine so I end up either using on my daughter's hair or I have to get rid of some altogether. Now that I'm natural and learning about ingredients and even making a few things myself, I'm wondering if anyone has had any luck altering the smell/scent of a product?

Of course I know that peppermint oil is fairly strong but I'm thinking that some items would just smell of peppermint and the original scent. Any ideas would be appreciated.
    Last relaxer May 2011 BC'ed April 13, 2012
    Simba's Details:
    3C/4a Corkscrew/Fractal/Zigzag Curls
    Density: High Density (Me) Tot: (Medium Density)
    Width: Medium (Me) Tot: (Medium to Fine)
    Porosity: Low Porosity (Me) Tot: (High Porosity)

Simba's Staples: Donna Marie, Camille Rose, GDLI, Organicals, Design Essentials (Organic Cleanse, Twist Lotion, Creme Gel, Mousse), Curls, Bee Mine, Koils By Nature Coco Aloe Deep, Chagrin Valley--Henna Bar and Det. Tea Rinse

There are non-scented products out there is just you gotta research what companies sell non- scented products.

If you are making your own , I would scope and smell the products if you can, around your local bss before making a purchase.

One product I know that is non scented is soft n free I know a few others but they are a tad bit expensive and I know a natural site that some of they products are not hard on smell but they come from the uk. If you want I can name some sites or pm the ones I know. If your interested.

I see this is a big issue , but not much discussed with companies. I feel this should be informed because people sometimes have general allergies and just can't take high smelly product because of sensitivity.

Sent from my HTC Status using CurlyNikki App
    http://octavia-shaysjourney.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
    X