X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please do a search before creating new threads

Often in forums there are several threads floating around on the same topic which makes information get a little choppy and lost. Also when forum participants are looking for information on a specific product and create threads, there may not be many responses because there is already one or several threads on that same topic. This can cause the participant to get discouraged. When searching, much information can be found and the product likely already has a thread dedicated to it with many responses. Similar threads are often merged but this process could be alleviated if the search function is used. If you have any questions about how to use the search function, feel free to ask. Thanks!
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/brwnbarbie24
    Blogger: http://hotchocolate-stefanie.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: brwnbarbie24

I'm so glad that you posted this...for the longest, I was irritated by seeing about 3-5threads on the same products. I wanted to start a thread about it but didn't wanna come off a certain way. Thanks!

Comment

wish we could search via App

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I can search via the app.. There's a tab at the top that says "more" and it's under there.
        Originally posted by Giavannimom View Post

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlyNikki App
        Like Tastefully Simple? Check out the new Spring-Summer Line - Contact me for parties, fund-raisers, becoming a consultant or just to place an order !

Tasha Collins #100087
        www.tastefullysimple.com/web/tcollins4

Comment

My search sux. Took experience to know what to search to get a relatively close thread.

For example, there are two on trayvon Martin. My search finds it if I type Martin and it isn't first. Same with twitter thread. And of course weird spellings make it confusing.

I have Android and iPhone app.
          Originally posted by Giavannimom View Post

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using CurlyNikki App
          -Bri Etsy.com/shop/geekycurly www.GeekyCurly.com

Comment

OK I found it thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bkd2j View Post
              I'm so glad that you posted this...for the longest, I was irritated by seeing about 3-5threads on the same products. I wanted to start a thread about it but didn't wanna come off a certain way. Thanks!
              I second that!!
              Just Curlz Hair Blog www.justcurlz.com
              Tweet with Just Curlz's @Just_Curlz
              www.facebook.com/Just.Curlz

Comment

The search engine is not that good. Every time I put something in it never shows up. Maybe it's just me

Comment

Originally posted by NaturallySade View Post
                  The search engine is not that good. Every time I put something in it never shows up. Maybe it's just me
                  +1, my search engine is sucky on my app
                  BC date: 11/03/11...length goal: BSL by 2015

Comment

My app doesnt work either.

Originally posted by NaturallySade View Post

Sent from my SGH-T959V using CurlyNikki App

Comment

With the many different spellings on topics, and obvious issues with performing a search, its nearly impossible to perform a search without feeling a whole other frustration. I can't imagine, in a forum this big, that redundacy of posts would be that big a deal. JMO. This site grows everyday; repeats just go with the territory. Anyone can simply ignore a topic they've participated in and/or have no input on. I'm almost certain I'll never search before posting.
                      http://cnw2.blogspot.com/2013/02/back-at-one.html CNW

Comment

I've tried the search before. It searches everything from post titles to replies. So you may search something and it pulls up a thread with 12 pages. The thread isn't even about what you searched, just so happen one of the comments mention it. I do however use the sticky function. Personally I will google it before posting a thread if I need to know something specific for reasons like this. I may not post threads but I do read the ones posted
                        NJ✈AK ♓♓♓
                        Sent from my iPhone 4S using CurlyNikki App

Comment

+100000 This search is just too much

Comment

Originally posted by bkd2j View Post
                            Yes, yes! My thoughts exactly. And also!!,,,, posting the same topic in 10 differents threads...
                            [URL=http://alterna-tickers.com][/URL

Comment

Bump this every hr on the hr!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X