Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curly Hair Products: Oldies but Goodies Revisited!

Many of us have experienced some degree of being a PRODUCT JUNKIE!
    We had our set regimen and HG products that we used faithfully………until our favorite vlogger/blogger posted a product review/demo video or we read an online product review or somehow found ourselves in the Hair Care aisle at Walgreens/Target/Walmart/CVS and just had to buy/try that new product that we'd never seen before or we just went crazy on Black Friday sales taking advantage of every possible discount (this is a great time to try new stuff tho). Anywho, those original HGs didn’t necessarily get thrown out, they just found their way to the back of the closet/shelf to sit and wait…………..and wait………….and wait.
    Every so often we might even pick up a fresh bottle/jar of that old HG product out of habit. But how many times have we actually gone back and revisited them?
    Sound off on any old HGs that you’ve revisited/rediscovered.

My revisits this month:
    - Kinky Curly Knot Today: I tried this years ago and it was an absolute fail, I threw the bottle out after only a few attempts to use this. Fast forward to earlier this month after watching a YT vid where someone used it under CR Curl Maker without any flaking. Bought a bottle and miraculously am now see what all the hype is/was about this product and my WnG with CR Curl Maker was flawless.

- Kinky Curly Curling Custard: This is one of the first products that I had finally achieved a great WnG with after much trial and error ending up with hard "noodle" curls, I had mastered it....then I discovered Olive Oil EcoStyler and never purchased KCCC again. A week ago, I bought it on whim being that I'd had such success with the Knot Today. I watched a few YT vids to get reacquainted with how to use this finicky styler and then figured I would apply similar to how I use my CR Curl Maker. Amazing WnG!!!!! On par with my CR Curl Maker WnG but I feel I have a little more hold. This is a keeper............but I will keep my CR Curl Maker in my stash.

- Cantu Deep Treatment Masque: I'm a DC product junkie! This was my HG a few years ago but made its way to the back of the stash as I tried numerous new DCs. Having done a PT last week (using my fav CJ Repair Me), this week I wanted an intense moisture treatment. I found a jar of the Cantu Masque in my stash and steamed my hair for 40 mins. Mission accomplished! I will stock up on this masque for the summer, for sure.

Comment

It's happened most of the time when taking a product fist time you find it very nice and after using many time you find it not effect it as you think that would ...
      Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
      X