X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apalus Brush Hair Straightener

They are the latest in the hair straightener world--a brush that can give you the same results as a flat iron in half the time.. I saw one of these things on TV and wondered would it work on my 4b/4c hair. The commercial did show a black woman, but with the number of textures in our race, and the dishonesty of advertisers, I figured I couldn't trust it. Nevertheless, I decided to do a little more research.

I started my journey by watching Youtube videos of black women who tried it. There are a number of these brushes, so I watched multiple reviews. Then I went to Amazon and read the reviews on several of these brushes. The results: Some were absolutely horrible, sending out devices that didn't even have a name on it. And some of them didn't work even for non-black people.

I settled on the Apalus brush which heats up to 450 degrees. I knew going in that it wouldn't give me that bone straight look, but I wasn't looking for that. I just wanted something I could run through my hair after I blow dry it--something that would give me a very light press in under five minutes. I wanted to maintain a lot of texture in my hair and did not want heat damage. I therefore set the iron temperature to 300. I first shampooed and blowdried my hair. Then I got the brush out and sailed it through my shoulder length, thick hair. And less than ten minutes later I had the look I expected.

This iron also has a massage setting.

All in all, I'm happy with my purchase. It was under $ 30.00 dollars, and my hair is soft and in no danger of losing it's texture.

I haven't tried it on 450 degrees yet, but if someone responds to this post with a request for information about the results on this temperature, I'll come back and post again when I try it.

My hair also getting curly when itls growing I am also looking for such straigntner prodcuts to strightened my hair...
    Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
    X