X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test a new curl product!

Hi all! I hope this is the correct place to post this, I apologize in advance if it's not. But I work at a hair product manufacturer (lucky me!!) and we are creating a new line of curl products. (I'm trying it first, I have 2C/3A hair) We want to see how they work for people with all different textures of hair so I figured I'd come on here and try to find some people! The products are going to be similar to SheaMoisture, Carol's Daughter or Mixed Chicks--they have natural ingredients & fragrances, etc. We will of course send you the product for free. The test lasts two weeks, and you'll have two short phone calls with me to share your feedback. This study pays $50 via check after the study too. If you are interested, please fill out my survey here and if you qualify I will email you in the next few days. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZNXG67S Thanks so much!!
    A national beauty products brand needs women to test hair & beauty products (shampoo, body wash, etc). We send the product free and you use it for two weeks.

The test product would be available for free or need to pay???
    Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
    X