Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some good shampoos and conditioners?

What are some good sulfate free shampoos and conditioners and deep conditioners for curly hair?

I love Amika oBliphica oil shampoo and conditioner and Bumble and Bumble Quenching shampoo and conditioner. I would have never tried either BUT I went to this trendy salon last year and they used both on my hair on separate occasions. I have to say that I am in love with these products. My hair has never been shinny or so bouncy and soft from shampoo and conditioner before! It's worth a try!

Comment

• bombshellmel
      bombshellmel commented
      Editing a comment
      I've never heard of either of those brands. I've used the Shea Moisture line and liked it but it wasn't moisturizing enough and I used Miss Jessie's products -- too expensive and too heavy on my hair. Do you know where I can get the products you mentioned? I'm down for shiny, bouncy, soft hair lol .
      ---

I love love love shea moisture. Particularly the raw shea butter line and their mango and carrot line (for kids) Sent from my SGH-T999 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

You can get the bumble and bumble from Sephora or Sephora.com. The Amika products you can get from folica.com. And pretty much everything amika produces I love. They have an oil that is the best hair oil I've ever used.

Comment

Garnier Garnier GARNIER.

*Dances*
        Big Chop: 11/25/2009
        Current Length: BSL
        Hair Type: Medium/Coarse, Cottony/fluffy, High density & Porosity
        Goal Length: Hip/Tailbone

Comment

Working...
        X