X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Bit Irritated by Hairveda

I reallly am trying to be patient with Haiveda. I've ordered from them in the past & I know that during a sale things take a long time to get to you, but what about when they are not having a sale?? I ordered from them on March28th and I still have not gotten my package. I got a UPS shipping notice and then got a notice that it was cancelled? Ive tried tracking and the # they sent does not work. Just a comparison: I ordered from Koils by Nature on March 31st. My shipment arrived Monday. Both of these companies are local for me. I just dont quite get the discrepency, especially after reading that Hairveda utilizes "bases", which is a whole other topic.

I really like all the products that i have gotten from them, even the Vatika Frosting cuz it helps to detangle my babies hair quite well, but I am starting to understand why some have decided not to order from Hairveda anymore.

Just venting...Thanks
    Jdesiree

http://curlynikki.forumotion.com/t57...eet-hey-ladies (My Original Curl Street Journal)

http://www.naturallyjasmine.blogspot.com/

Have you tried contacting them? I ordered from them once my first time to ask about my order because it was taking so long and they emailed me back. Not sure how long it will take them to respond now since I haven't ordered from them in awhile.
    BC: September 8, 2009

My FOTKI

My Youtube Channel:
    HAIR CHANNEL

MY TWITTER - ITSSOCHAOTIC

Comment

Originally posted by krazy coils View Post
      Have you tried contacting them? I ordered from them once my first time to ask about my order because it was taking so long and they emailed me back. Not sure how long it will take them to respond now since I haven't ordered from them in awhile.

Thats a good idea. If i dont have my package today when i get home i will shoot them a message.
      Jdesiree

http://curlynikki.forumotion.com/t57...eet-hey-ladies (My Original Curl Street Journal)

Comment

Yeah, I ordered from them ONCE and had this same issue. I got an email stating my order should be shipped by a certain date. That date came and went and then some. A week after I received the email about my order, I sent them an email asking if my order was shipped, no response. I waited 5 days (Still no response) then did a Paypal dispute due to order not being received, got my money back and kept it moving. Bad customer service is something I won't tolerate.
        Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/brwnbarbie24
        Blogger: http://hotchocolate-stefanie.blogspot.com/
        Twitter: brwnbarbie24

Comment

This is the very reason I have decided not to order from them ever again. I ordered from them during the last Black Friday sale and I figured the items would be a little late getting to me, but when I just order shampoo on a regular day and it takes a month and some to get to me. I'm sorry but I'll never wait that long for some shampoo or for any Hairveda product for that matter. The products aren't even the best products.

Comment

Aw Man I hope this doesn't happen to me because Iam planning to order some products from them this Friday they say their turn around is 5-7 Business days ... Fingers Crossed

Comment

Originally posted by predestined010 View Post
              Aw Man I hope this doesn't happen to me because Iam planning to order some products from them this Friday they say their turn around is 5-7 Business days ... Fingers Crossed
              Yeah well good luck b/c on the website it told me 5-7 business days too. I got another shipping confirmation today, so we will see if i get my products by the weekend.

Hopefully yours will come when specified.
              Jdesiree

Comment

I would suggest calling. I had an inquiry and received a decent response time. I know it is a small company so I was a little patient. BJ, I think that is the owner's name, seems like a nice person so I am sure if you contact them they will help and it will all work out. Also aren't their products made to order, so they aren't sitting around waiting to ship, right? That might explain the delay. Also if Hairveda is local to you and you like their products, the Hair and Body Boutique in Silver Spring is going to start selling their products. I am looking forward to that since I refuse to pay shipping and wait since I know they are in the DMV with me.  Good luck.
                Last edited by DvaAuNaturel; 04-14-2011, 03:19 PM.

1st BC: February 24, 2010
                2nd Big: September 2, 2010
                More about Adora (my hair): kinky S-shaped fine coils, medium density, high porosity
                Staple Products: KCKT & KCCC, Darcy's Botanicals DC, Fleurtzy Curls Nuture Cream, Suave Naturals Conditioner, V05 Moisture Milks, Kimmaytube Leave-In Mix, OO/EVOO, Jojoba Oil, SheaMoisture everything

Comment

YES this is a MAJOR problem w/this company. I ordered some prod from them on black Friday last year and I got them 1 mo later. WOW and I paid $11 for shipping on top of my order. I sent an e-mail voicing my concern and about the order and it took 2 wks to get a resp for that. They then promised me a free product to be sent immediately. Ha after a month of waiting for that I sent another email and got it 2 wks later. I still have some of the prod I order as I was not 2 impressed. Needless to say I will not order from them again

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I too had the same problem and I ordered SAMPLES!!! I just received my samples today after placing an order with them on March 18!!! Even though I really enjoyed the scents and the free shipping because they were samples, I will not pay $11 for shipping, just to receive them a month later. I have already tried some other products since then.

Comment

That's not acceptable. Do they even respond to email inquiries??
                      4a, 3c with a patch of 3b
                      Porous, fine to medium strands, bra strap length .

Comment

Finally got my package today. SMH
                        Jdesiree

Comment

2012 Shipping Issues

I know this thread is old but decided to keep this in this thread since it's related. Did any of you order during their Labor Day Sale?

I placed an order on the 1st of the month and haven't heard anything from them. I've phoned, emailed, FB messaged, and I'm about to be upset. Especially since it says that emails will be responded to within 10 minutes.

Is there a problem with the company that I don't know about? I ordered items after this and have received and used them versus not hearing, "hey dog," about this order.

I'm also having the same problem with another beauty supply store. Sage puts these companies to shame and I will be sticking with them from now on. I wouldn't mind (I don't need the products right away) if I knew what was going on with both my orders.
                          Last relaxer May 2011 BC'ed April 13, 2012
                          Simba's Details:
                          3C/4a Corkscrew/Fractal/Zigzag Curls
                          Density: High Density (Me) Tot: (Medium Density)
                          Width: Medium (Me) Tot: (Medium to Fine)
                          Porosity: Low Porosity (Me) Tot: (High Porosity)

Simba's Staples: Donna Marie, Camille Rose, GDLI, Organicals, Design Essentials (Organic Cleanse, Twist Lotion, Creme Gel, Mousse), Curls, Bee Mine, Koils By Nature Coco Aloe Deep, Chagrin Valley--Henna Bar and Det. Tea Rinse

Comment

So today ended and I didn't hear anything back still from either company---Hairveda and a beauty supply store.

Do any of you have any suggestions on what I should do next? I know that I can get my money back but would like my products. Now I understand why people ask customer service questions on Facebook.

Am I being unrealistic? Order on Sept 1st--at least my email could be responded to @ Hairveda and the other company has all of my info.
                            Last relaxer May 2011 BC'ed April 13, 2012
                            Simba's Details:
                            3C/4a Corkscrew/Fractal/Zigzag Curls
                            Density: High Density (Me) Tot: (Medium Density)
                            Width: Medium (Me) Tot: (Medium to Fine)
                            Porosity: Low Porosity (Me) Tot: (High Porosity)

Simba's Staples: Donna Marie, Camille Rose, GDLI, Organicals, Design Essentials (Organic Cleanse, Twist Lotion, Creme Gel, Mousse), Curls, Bee Mine, Koils By Nature Coco Aloe Deep, Chagrin Valley--Henna Bar and Det. Tea Rinse

Comment

Originally posted by PinkIce View Post
                              So today ended and I didn't hear anything back still from either company---Hairveda and a beauty supply store.

Do any of you have any suggestions on what I should do next? I know that I can get my money back but would like my products. Now I understand why people ask customer service questions on Facebook.

Am I being unrealistic? Order on Sept 1st--at least my email could be responded to @ Hairveda and the other company has all of my info.
                              If it was doing one of her sales and Sept 1st then it might not be until the end of the month b4 you get your product. You are right at least respond back to your emails. I will tell you this when she has a sale her stuff is usually sold out within an hr and I think she get too many orders than she can handle for her business size.. But at least put some kind of note on the page saying during a sale your product will be delivered longer than usual.

Now for the ladies that ordered not during a sale don't know what went wrong there.

Not sure what to tell you on not responding to your emails. I guess keep trying she might be getting a lot of emails but still no excuse for not responding.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X