Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $85 product bundle - CJ, CK, Jessicurl, Bobeam, more!

Items SOLD!!!!
    Last edited by curvesncurls; 05-12-2013, 09:09 AM.

Bumping for price reduction (is there a way to edit these so the title actually changes, or no? I tried twice but it doesn't seem to work when viewing it from the swap board main page...)

Comment

Originally posted by curvesncurls View Post
      Bumping for price reduction (is there a way to edit these so the title actually changes, or no? I tried twice but it doesn't seem to work when viewing it from the swap board main page...)
      Go to advanced options---not sure how it's worded on the application but that's what it's under for computers.
      Last relaxer May 2011 BC'ed April 13, 2012
      Simba's Details:
      3C/4a Corkscrew/Fractal/Zigzag Curls
      Density: High Density (Me) Tot: (Medium Density)
      Width: Medium (Me) Tot: (Medium to Fine)
      Porosity: Low Porosity (Me) Tot: (High Porosity)

Simba's Staples: Donna Marie, Camille Rose, GDLI, Organicals, Design Essentials (Organic Cleanse, Twist Lotion, Creme Gel, Mousse), Curls, Bee Mine, Koils By Nature Coco Aloe Deep, Chagrin Valley--Henna Bar and Det. Tea Rinse

Comment

Originally posted by PinkIce View Post
        Go to advanced options---not sure how it's worded on the application but that's what it's under for computers.
        Yes, you can edit the title through the Go Advanced option, but those changes are only visible to the OP, and don't show up in the thread. I've had the same problem, and AFAIK the only solution is to start a new thread
        2c/3a, fine, BSL
        Low-poo: Acure Organics Argan Oil & Stem Cell; Bobeam and CV poo bars; Eden Coconut Co-Wash
        Conditioner: Acure Organic Argan Oil & Stem Cell; Trade Joe's TTT
        Stylers: SM CES; As I Am Leave-In Conditioner
        PT: CJ Repair Me; SSI Okra Reconstructor; BASK Vanilla Whiskey Soak
        DT: Ynobe Amla & Nettle; KBB Luscious Locks

Comment

Thanks ladies I was able to find out how to change it, but the changes just didn't seem to "stick". Since I'm new to the site I was just checking to make sure I wasn't missing a step or otherwise screwing something up lol. It'll just have to stay the way it is. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
          X