X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help ladies ..my hair is doing bad

Hi this is my first time posting here but i am in desperate need of help...my curl type is 3b ..i love my hair i had been dyeing my hair a red/copper color for almost 2 years...after i would dye it my hair would always be dry for about 3 days then it would go back to normal and i would deep condition once every two weeks...Recently this past december i decided i would i would give my hair some rest so i dyed my hair with natural instincts in dark brown (since dark brown is my natural hair color) ..and it was worse..my hair is dry all the time i get little hair knots trough out my hair and it just feels so dry and brittle i try deep condition and i see no difference ..oh and when i shower A Lot of hair falls off...im sad :/ girls please help what should i do any natural remedies????

You need all in 1 protein treatment, which is to strength the hair. If that doesn't work you'll need to change the color ASAP!- which could help change the porosity. I've found that our hair can dislike a brand of dye more than another. Some of the same symptoms were happening to me.

Comment

Do you shampoo or co-wash? Start conditioning...deep conditioning. Then instead of shampoo, try co-washing and the LOC method. Liquid, oil and cream. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
      X