Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark brown and curly hairs

hello every one Wendi is here!

i have curly hairs please tell me the best solution how i can straiten my hairs and another problem is my hairs looks dark brown shade please suggest me the best product for my hairs.

thanks

Hi. You need to rebound you hire, rebounding best way

Comment

You can go for straightening, and to get rid from brown colors than you can use natural hair color to change your hair color.

Comment

You know I have the same hair, its actually curly, and frizzy, and super thick, its like a freaking horses blanket on my neck...I have to straighten it anytime I wear it down. I haven't found any products that you spray on or anything and blowdry it straight. I've always liked paul mitchell products, he has a stragtening line, and maybe get an ionic blowdry that helps with frizz...you may be able to pull it off with blowdrying it in sections

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

There are no solved problems; there are only problems that are more or less solved.
        All the best ,Oharki Diceus
        Last edited by Oharki; 07-13-2018, 09:03 AM.

Comment

It is possible you don't need to worry to much about it you can get plenty of hair straightner to straight your hair and natural hair color of you won choice to cloring your hair ...
          Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
          X