X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to regrow thin hair

I had a perm, I used Dr. Miracle for damaged hair, well the product took out all of my hair on the top, I decided to go natural and have been for about 10 months, however that section of my hair will not grow in full it's very thin to where you can see my scalp, and it's really bad when I twist my hair. I take hairfinity, but I think I'm going to switch to mane choice or hair la vie. Does anyone have any suggestions, that might help me get my hair full again?

I'm actually having the same problem.. I was told something about scald scalp but don't know what that is.

Comment

I do not know what's wrong

Comment

How To Make Your Hair Grow Faster is one of most common problem now days and these simple hair growing tips can surely help you out a lot.

Comment

I would actually recommend taking a dietary supplement if you have very thin hair. Personally, I have never had thin hair but I would highly recommend taking black currant or biotin. I have used both of these in the past and they have made my hair very very thick. You could also try MSM, which is another supplement that I found out about from curlynikki. Let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Eat more protein such as fish, chicken,dairy products and so on. Lower your stress and get more sleep.Hope i can help you.

Comment

• jennicute
              jennicute commented
              Editing a comment
              A herbal way of lowering your stress is by using Akuamma Seeds, also available in powdered form. You can get complete details here http://supernaturalbotanicals.com/pr...ralima-nitida/

They are very effective for lowering stress, pain relief, hypertension, muscle relaxant etc.
              ---

you should take an advice from any good hair care treatment as they recommended to use product for your hair.
            Discount Hair Products - Buy hair care product shampoos and conditioners at the lowest prices online! Lowest Prices Guaranteed with Free Coupon Code!

Comment

I'm adore LAKME treatment (line for cyrly hair)

Comment

And try LUSH masks. (your hair should be well nourished)
                We take abused, dull, out of condition scalps and tresses and put them in intense, nutrient-rich herbal concoctions to bring the top of your head back to life. LUSH

Comment

And do haircut (you need a haircut, get rid of damaged hair), here some awesome ideas
                  Short, medium and long black hairstyles are a kaleidoscope of dazzling ‘dos for natural black and relaxed hair. Enjoy the brightest black hairstyles and draw inspiration on TheRightHairstyles.com!

Comment

To regrow thin hairs, a healthy diet is must and you should take proteins and vitamins.

Comment

5 Top Class Touchscreen Business Laptops of 2020 to Buy in UK
                      Getting a laptop for your business dealings and lengthy work schedules takes powerful specs to be incorporated in it, but a 2-in-1 laptop that also features a touchscreen can make your usage easier.
                      Business Laptop Deals, Buy Best Windows Business Laptop, Touchscreen Business Laptop, Refurbished Business Laptop at an Affordable Price.Free Delivery UK mainland. 0% Finance Available.

Comment

It's not that much diffcult to regrow your hair naturally just to take proper herbal and medical products for it...
                        Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
                        X