Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• w00t! here's the puff last night. i've been to busy with my new bf to twist. lol. wth is wrong with me?

Comment

• Wow I just read my last post and I was talking about my new bf... Well he's my husband now lol. We've been married 7 months! That's crazy! Hahaha. Anyway I obviously haven't posted in a while lol. I've lost 40 lbs, got married, and moved. Craziness! I also celebrated my 3 year nappiversary!! Holla!! Anyway here are some pics from the last 7 months.

Straight and added color:

Comment

• First and last time doing mini twists:

Comment

• (continued from previous post)

I want to get back to documenting my hair journey and posting in the forums more regularly sooooo w00t!! Hope everyone's been doing great this year.
          Last edited by xtremelyperfect; 09-15-2012, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Wow lol... And congrats! Lovely hair by the way.

Sent from my SGH-T589 using CurlyNikki App
            Type 4, Coarse, Low Porosity.
            75% shrinkage. APL stretched.
            Natural since 3.7.11.

Comment

• Welcome back!!! Congratulations on your marriage!

Comment

• It's been a while! I feel like I always say that lol.... Soooo I loc'ed my hair! On November 27, 2012 Harriet and I took the plunge and got loc'ed up!! Here are some pics:

I'm really excited about my journey and can't wait to see what the grow into!

Comment

• I got my hair washed and re-twisted today, 3 weeks after starting my locs. I realized today that I'm technically the first loc customer of my hair stylist. She started another woman's locs but she took them down because her husband didn't like them... womp to that. Luckily my husband loves me no matter what I choose to do to my hair. Anyway here are the pics after my appointment today! My scalp feels amazing. Going three weeks without washing is a killer but I must make sacrifices to reach my ultimate goal!

Comment

• Wow, they're looking really good. I would have thought you were a few months along.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Thanks Lady Judah!

So my last retwist was kinda a fail I feel. I mean she retwisted my hair but there's like 4 or 5 locs that completely came undone within a few days of leaving the salon... Sooo the next time I go might be the last time. I'm gonna tell her she's gonna need to step it up cause I can't be spending $65 every 3 weeks for my hair to look a mess... I mean moreso than starter locs normally look haha. I know they're not supposed to be neat and tidy like the comb coils but geez! I have like 2 inches of hair untwisted at the roots.. Smh. Anyway here they are yesterday!

Comment

• Hey y'all. My friend Cady and I went to Curly Nikki and Dark and Lovely's event last night and had a blast!! Got to meet Nikki, Marsha Ambrosius and sweetdrk1!! Here are some pics!

Attachment

Attachment

Attachment

Attachment

Attachment

So happy I was finally able to attend one of these after 4 years!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• It was so good meeting you!! Ya'll she is a bundle of energy...loved her instantly!! The dreads look great too!!
                          Keep it curly
                          Birthday August 2009
                          Rebirth December 2010

my tumblr

My YOUTUBE CHANNEL

My Etsy

Comment

• Yay! Sweetdrk1 I was telling Cady and my husband that you probably thought I was crazy cause I legit attacked you and was so excited to see you lol. Glad you don't think I'm scary hehe. 😉

Comment

• Hey lady!! We miss you!! I see you are doing big things in life on Instagram!!
                              Fotki
                              YouTube
                              Blog
                              Shee's CSJ
                              Twitter
                              Instagram

Comment

• Wow! Haven't been in This forum forever! Hope everyone's well! I mostly hang on IG (@tough_as_nads) and Facebook nowadays. Thought I'd pop in and say hi! My locs are doing great! Harriet is finally loc'ed and growing! Hoping to be at BSL by the end of the year! Here's a recent pic!

Comment

Working...
                                X