Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *CurlyNikki*
    started a topic SPONSORED: Ask Sharika of Butters-n-Bars

SPONSORED: Ask Sharika of Butters-n-Bars

Ask all of your henna and ayurvedic questions here!

Get your ayurvedic powders and oils HERE!

• Jaila11
    replied
    Hair ends

I'm seeking advice on how to get the ends of my hair from knotting up and pulling out. I wash and condition but the ends get these knots and shed.

Leave a comment:

• MijaAllure
    replied
    Mijaallure is an upcoming natural hair/BeautyGuru. Show your support by subscribing to her channel Mijaallure and viewing her blog [email protected]

Visit My Website LeDiamondsLeCurls.blogspot.com and also subscribe to my youtube channel at Youtube.com/MijaAllure

Leave a comment:

• CurlyJC
    replied
    Gray roots

Hello! I would like to know how often I can use henna on my gray roots? Gray roots seem to pop up about every 7 days or so. I have been using henna since September 2013. Thanks in advance for all replies.

Leave a comment:

• ButterQueen
    replied
    Originally posted by newlynaturalcici612 View Post
    hi i just made a shea butter mix and i want to know if its better to store it in the fridge or in a dry location.
    Hi There,
    it all depends on what the other ingredients are in your mix. If it has water bases like aloe vera or water then it's best to store in the fridge. If it's just oil bases then you're absolutely fine to store in a cool, dry place
    and feel free to ask if you jave any other questions!

Leave a comment:

• newlynaturalcici612
    replied
    shea butter mix

hi i just made a shea butter mix and i want to know if its better to store it in the fridge or in a dry location.

Leave a comment:

• ButterQueen
    replied
    I'm baack!!

Originally posted by rxlyxt View Post
    Not sure if you're still answering questions on this forum, but has anyone touched the topic of indigo yet ? I'm very curious and interested in trying it. I like the idea of henna, I just don't want my hair lightened. Thanks in advance !
    Hi All, I am so sorry for the MIA here, but I'm back and will be checkin gin regularly to answer these questions.
    Exactly what about indigo did you have a question about in particular? It's been mentioned here a few times and in the old "hairyuveda" thread as well, but I'd be happy to go over it again if need be, just let me know.

AND I hope everyone will take time to join the "By Any Means Natural" Challenge B-N-B is sponsoring (just because we like to see you smile :-)
    If you guys remember our old challenge it will be very similar, except I hope you all will really focus on regimine that utilises more natural products.
    This is a THREE MONTH LONG CHALLENGE!
    A winner will be chosen each month from the top posters, the prize is a Butters-N-Bars gift bag filled with over $100 in goodies and to top it all off members of this thread will enjoy 15% off their orders instead of the normal 10% that can be used as often as you like (coupon code CURLYNIKKI!)
    SO CHECK IT OUT AND GET POSTING, and be sure to send your questions (I'm listening :-)

Leave a comment:

• rxlyxt
    replied
    Not sure if you're still answering questions on this forum, but has anyone touched the topic of indigo yet ? I'm very curious and interested in trying it. I like the idea of henna, I just don't want my hair lightened. Thanks in advance !

Leave a comment:

• Ebonyswirlz
    replied
    It's ok Sharika, I'll wait, I understand, I placed an order w/ BnB this wknd I'm probably one of the reasons you're so busy. Lol

Sent from my LS670 using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• Jojofree
    replied
    Sharika, Ebonyswirlz and I need some advice. I know you are diligently shipping out product, but don't forget to hook a sista up soon! Smooches!

Leave a comment:

• Ebonyswirlz
    replied
    Hi Sharika,
    I'm considering doing a hibiscus flower rinse. I heard it helps with breakage. I was wondering how long the results last? How do I use it to get the best results? Does it leave a color on black hair?

Sent from my LS670 using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• Jojofree
    replied
    Originally posted by ButterQueen View Post
    Ho jojo!
    The only thing to remember the more goodies you add to your henna paste the less color you'll get from it, thats the ONLY drawback. If you are having any issues in particular then I could possibly recommend something else, just let me know!
    Sharika, I am not having any issues in particular, but I would love recommendations. I am open and like to experiment. My philosophy is "It's just hair. As long as it's healthy I will experiment."

Leave a comment:

• ButterQueen
    replied
    Originally posted by Jojofree View Post
    Butter Queen, I would like to do a monthly Ayurvedic treatment. I henna monthly so I would like to add to henna paste to make the process simple. I add 2 TB. Amla and 1 TB. Brahmi and warm water to my henna paste. Any other suggestions, is the sufficient? I like Rajasthani henna and love the color that I get with this combination.
    Ho jojo!
    The only thing to remember the more goodies you add to your henna paste the less color you'll get from it, thats the ONLY drawback. If you are having any issues in particular then I could possibly recommend something else, just let me know!

Leave a comment:

• Jojofree
    replied
    Butter Queen, I would like to do a monthly Ayurvedic treatment. I henna monthly so I would like to add to henna paste to make the process simple. I add 2 TB. Amla and 1 TB. Brahmi and warm water to my henna paste. Any other suggestions, is the sufficient? I like Rajasthani henna and love the color that I get with this combination.

Leave a comment:

• poemaXX
    replied
    Originally posted by Madeaj View Post
    Bump for curly
    Thanks, Madeaj! I appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X