Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm baack!!

Originally posted by rxlyxt View Post
    Not sure if you're still answering questions on this forum, but has anyone touched the topic of indigo yet ? I'm very curious and interested in trying it. I like the idea of henna, I just don't want my hair lightened. Thanks in advance !
    Hi All, I am so sorry for the MIA here, but I'm back and will be checkin gin regularly to answer these questions.
    Exactly what about indigo did you have a question about in particular? It's been mentioned here a few times and in the old "hairyuveda" thread as well, but I'd be happy to go over it again if need be, just let me know.

AND I hope everyone will take time to join the "By Any Means Natural" Challenge B-N-B is sponsoring (just because we like to see you smile :-)
    If you guys remember our old challenge it will be very similar, except I hope you all will really focus on regimine that utilises more natural products.
    This is a THREE MONTH LONG CHALLENGE!
    A winner will be chosen each month from the top posters, the prize is a Butters-N-Bars gift bag filled with over $100 in goodies and to top it all off members of this thread will enjoy 15% off their orders instead of the normal 10% that can be used as often as you like (coupon code CURLYNIKKI!)
    SO CHECK IT OUT AND GET POSTING, and be sure to send your questions (I'm listening :-)
    You Can Be Beautiful Naturally...Believe It!!![i]

Comment

• shea butter mix

hi i just made a shea butter mix and i want to know if its better to store it in the fridge or in a dry location.

Comment

• Originally posted by newlynaturalcici612 View Post
        hi i just made a shea butter mix and i want to know if its better to store it in the fridge or in a dry location.
        Hi There,
        it all depends on what the other ingredients are in your mix. If it has water bases like aloe vera or water then it's best to store in the fridge. If it's just oil bases then you're absolutely fine to store in a cool, dry place
        and feel free to ask if you jave any other questions!
        You Can Be Beautiful Naturally...Believe It!!![i]

Comment

• Gray roots

Hello! I would like to know how often I can use henna on my gray roots? Gray roots seem to pop up about every 7 days or so. I have been using henna since September 2013. Thanks in advance for all replies.

Comment

• Mijaallure is an upcoming natural hair/BeautyGuru. Show your support by subscribing to her channel Mijaallure and viewing her blog [email protected]

Visit My Website LeDiamondsLeCurls.blogspot.com and also subscribe to my youtube channel at Youtube.com/MijaAllure
            Visit my websites Mijasallure.com LeDiamondsLeCurls.blogspot.com and subscribe to my youtube channel mijaallure

Comment

• Hair ends

I'm seeking advice on how to get the ends of my hair from knotting up and pulling out. I wash and condition but the ends get these knots and shed.

Comment

Working...
              X