X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask KinkySheaPT

Ask the lovely KinkySheaPT all of your healthy lifestyle questions here!

Attachment
    Attached Files

I love your tips! Thanks for sharing!
    Keep it curly
    Birthday August 2009
    Rebirth December 2010

my tumblr

My YOUTUBE CHANNEL

My Etsy

Comment

Peace! my name is anitra and im a new transitioner but im having soooo many problems. I have dry , fine ,kinky hair. I been using sheamoisture line. I think its great but it only solved my dry hair problem so now i feel like im only retaining my length which is to the middle of neck which is nothing. How i know i havent been to the hair dresser so no heat and just had my hair in twist and she blowed dry it out and same length.help please its no breaking i guess thats good.

Comment

Hey kinky Shea 😊. Are you there

Miss J

Comment

How can I send you a sample?

Hi!

I just wanted to ask how I might send you a sample of my hair product. My website is here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/rayvens , and it's all natural. My e-mail is [email protected] -- I really want to send you some!

-Rayven

Comment

help dyeing my hair ???

Hi, i have recently tried to dye my hair at a salon and the color did not take the stylist said id have no choice but to bleach it and to come back in 2 weeks. since i wasnt too keen on bleaching i waited the 2 weeks but i dyed my hair using the clairol textures and tones at home dye. the colour changed from black to dark brown although that wasnt the color i wanted i was happy considering ive been using black hair rinses on my hair for ages and a salon couldnt even get me a result. since my hair is brown i believe a second try with the dye will give me the color i want , how long do i have to wait before i can try again ? another 2 weeks? I havent had any deyness or breaking or change in curl pattern thus far ... so what do you think?
            Kimkay
            Hair type: 4b/4a
            Shampoo: Aunt Jackie's oh so clean
            Conditioner: Hebal Essence Hello Hydration/Tresemme Flawless Curls
            Leave-in conditioner: Shea Moisture Organic Curl & Style Hair Milk

Comment

Working...
            X