What are three stand twists?

Sent from my LG-MS910 using CurlyNikki App
    She has a video tutorial here
    Easy Three Strand Twist Tutorial - YouTube
    sigpic

Comment

How can I send you a sample?

Hi!

I just wanted to ask how I might send you a sample of my hair product. My website is here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/rayvens , and it's all natural. My e-mail is [email protected] -- I really want to send you some!

-Rayven

Comment

Travesti | Lgbtwikipedia

Thanks for showing up such fabulous information. I have bookmarked you and will remain in line with your new posts. I like this post, keep writing and give informative post...!
        ----------------------------------------------------------
        Travesti

Comment

Originally posted by Tifferz1989 View Post
          Whats the difference btwn doing senegalese twists with human hair than with synthetic hair? Im allergic to the synthetic and my stylist is making it seem like its impossible to do it with human hair

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlyNikki App
          HAVE YOU TRIED WASHING THE SYNTHETIC HAIR OUT BEFORE YOU USE IT? I RAN ACROSS A FEW HELPFUL VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE THAT SHOWED HOW TO WASH THE HAIR BEFORE YOU USE IT. I'VE HEARD ITS THE ALKALINE COATING THEY USE ON THE HAIR TO MAKE IT SHINY THAT MOST OF US ARE ALLERGIC TO. I WASHED MY SYNTHETIC HAIR OUT LAST MONTH FOR MY CROCHET BRAIDS AND IT DID CUT DOWN ON SOME OF THE ITCHING. AND WHAT CAME OFF THE HAIR.... SMH.....

Comment

Originally posted by Purplenikki View Post
            HAVE YOU TRIED WASHING THE SYNTHETIC HAIR OUT BEFORE YOU USE IT? I RAN ACROSS A FEW HELPFUL VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE THAT SHOWED HOW TO WASH THE HAIR BEFORE YOU USE IT. I'VE HEARD ITS THE ALKALINE COATING THEY USE ON THE HAIR TO MAKE IT SHINY THAT MOST OF US ARE ALLERGIC TO. I WASHED MY SYNTHETIC HAIR OUT LAST MONTH FOR MY CROCHET BRAIDS AND IT DID CUT DOWN ON SOME OF THE ITCHING. AND WHAT CAME OFF THE HAIR.... SMH.....
            sn: sorry about the caps...i have to type in all caps while at work :-)

Comment

Working...
            X