Comment

Originally posted by lewisjudy2012 View Post
      your daughters are so cute
      Thank you
      www.theroxxbox.com

Comment

How can I send you a sample?

Hi!

I just wanted to ask how I might send you a sample of my hair product. My website is here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/rayvens , and it's all natural. My e-mail is [email protected] -- I really want to send you some!

-Rayven

Comment

Great discovery! On vacation TnC .... Realized I had organic virgin coconut oil spray for food... You know like Pam .... Except no chemicals or additives. Sprayed on hair after twist out.... hair is shiny and moisturized! Hayyy![ATTACH]75809[/ATTACH
          Attached Files

Comment

Great discovery! On vacation TnC .... Realized I had organic virgin coconut oil spray for food... You know like Pam .... Except no chemicals or additives. Sprayed on hair after twist out.... hair is shiny and moisturized! Hayyy![ATTACH]75809[/ATTACH

Comment

Woops sorry 4 2 photos🙆

Comment

Originally posted by Kimkay
                does it make sense to prepoo on hair that my be covered with build up, gels and heavy butters like shea butter? will the oil even make it to the hair shaft?
                I know a lot of people love to pre-poo, but I don't seem to notice a difference on built up hair. I would much rather do a good wash and DC treatment.
                www.theroxxbox.com

Comment

Originally posted by curleykai View Post
                  Cute…Would have NEVER thought about doing this. Where did you find this spray?
                  www.theroxxbox.com

Comment

any advice?

Hi, I have a question, my hair is curly but the ends like the last inch are straight, I shaved my head when I did the big chop so it's not relaxed hair, what would anyone recommend? I don't want to resort to a curling iron, i've tried twists but my hair is silky textured/ biracial and the twists don't unravel, they weirdly separate and and you can see big spaces in the twist it's self, then i tried finger curling with gel and then my ends get even straighter and just any which way they please lol. Thanks to anyone who replies.

Comment

Do u straighten your hair a lot? Do u deep conditition? U might just have to cut the very ends off.

Originally posted by darkanimegirl View Post
                      Hi, I have a question, my hair is curly but the ends like the last inch are straight, I shaved my head when I did the big chop so it's not relaxed hair, what would anyone recommend? I don't want to resort to a curling iron, i've tried twists but my hair is silky textured/ biracial and the twists don't unravel, they weirdly separate and and you can see big spaces in the twist it's self, then i tried finger curling with gel and then my ends get even straighter and just any which way they please lol. Thanks to anyone who replies.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Working...
                      X