Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who doesn't like Instagram, everybody uses it. That's the mainstream.

Comment

• I totally agree dude. Instagram has to be the most popular social network nowadays. However we also have such a think like tiktok right now...

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexAuba View Post
        I totally agree dude. Instagram has to be the most popular social network nowadays. However we also have such a think like tiktok right now...
        I totally agree dude. Instagram has to be the most popular social network nowadays. However we also have such a think like tiktok right now... Nevertheless, i do not think that tiktok will last for such a long time like instagram and facebook. Ohh yeah, right now the best must be instagram, however let's just not forget the importance of facebook towards instagram. Despite being one of the best, it actually has a lot of disappointing things (instagram). Just like the incredible amount of influencers, which grows each day, and i do really think that they buy cheap instagram followers worldwide, i am almost 100% sure about that. As it is almost impossible to become so popular overnight without such a thing.
        Last edited by Berlia; 08-21-2020, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X