X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Robots

Would they be good or bad? No whining, no headache, but is it all good?

On the one hand, they would help the dumbasses of this world, especially if an add-on for a cousin was available, but imagine that you are deeply immersed in your robot when its battery runs out, you will find yourself in the territory of a Puddler

[COLOR=#353C41$4 font-size: 14px] If her fud was anything like a USB you'd need two shots to get it in her.

Fucking things are always the wrong way round.

[/COLOR]

Comment

I heard about it, and I even had experience with it. Sex robots are bizarre and not sexy. I don't understand how you can have sex with a robot. For me, this is downright disgusting and uninteresting. It is much more interesting to have sex using sex toys. It's an entirely different experience, and you will have a completely different experience regardless of your gender. I love to use other anal sex toys for girls (https://lovermart.com/product-catego...-trainer-kits/)
      Buy anal trainer kits from online sex toy store Lover Mart. We have a collection of anal products you can visit and shop. Free shipping for orders over $50.

Comment

Working...
      X